Ranking
Original Post
Cant play with medium graphics or more
Hey guys for some reason i can play (just for example) gmod in ultra graphics, portal 1 and 2 in médium with 60fps, but i cant play toribash with médium graphics, it just dont change...
Anyone can tell me why that happen...?
Thank u!
ITEMS AND TC ARE WORTHLESS ON THIS GAME!!
Most likely Toribash is harder to run for your pc.

You can't expect to run Gta 5 at 60 fps just because you can run Gmod at 60 fps (Just an Example)
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
Most likely Toribash is harder to run for your pc.

You can't expect to run Gta 5 at 60 fps just because you can run Gmod at 60 fps (Just an Example)

Hmhm probably, but just for example toribash was released in 2006? And gta for pc this year... As u can see its a long time dud
;~; i start on toribash one year ago, im bored of bad graphics...
Looks so baaad! xC
Thanks anyway...
-----
I still confused xD but meh, go for a better computer this year...
Last edited by samux57; Sep 28, 2015 at 01:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Gmod, Portal 1, and Portal 2 are all Source engine games, which means they can all probably be run on your toaster oven. Source is very well optimized, and it's also optimized to be as playable as possible on as much hardware as possible. It's not a good benchmark for whether or not your computer can do graphics.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Source is probably the best optimised engine for low performance computers, it's not really a great example of your PC... You got any specs you can show us?

Shit suo ninja' me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Source engine typically only requires DX8.1 hardware (it can drop to 7 if you don't mind it looking crap), and has a few DX9 features as an option extra.
In hardware terms - Minimum is a T&L era card (DX7/1999) for ugly mode, shader 1.3/1.4 card for standard (DX8.x), and optional effects sat on shader 2.0/3.0(DX9/9c).
(Note - later Source games removed the ugly & standard modes, instead requiring the DX9 level hardware)

Toribash's shader system requires 2.0 for the basic stuff, 3.0 for everything to be fully functional.

This is where people start with the "xxx game looks better so I should be able to run this..." NO, NO NO NO! That's not how hardware works.

Shader requirements are based on the number of instructions a vertex/pixel shader has. Simply put, the shaders in Toribash are far more complex than the ones in games you're able to run. Nothing to do with poly counts, or any of the other guff people tend to bring up, it's purely down to maths and the hardware's ability to do it.

Hope that explains.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you