Toribash
I used to play a lot of Alisa :^) I used to spam back+3+4 when I was a noob.

It'll be fun learning her new combo's :^)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
I love jin and jun kazama,
Sadly i have no ps4 else i would get this.
I cant play tekken on pc tho its a nono without controler.
Once i get ps4 ill get tekken 7 as first and start to rek B-)

Also glad they brought up bob another time! Also neat new graphics! But is that next to kazuya the new jun or am i mistaken?
Also did they just bring akuma from streetfighter in? O_o this will be so awesome!
Originally Posted by Cheshyre View Post
I also main Jin, actually. Alt is King. Been playing Lars quite a bit since Tekken 6, but since he was created with bound in mind, sort of not doing so hot in this game.

Jin is doing great at the moment, due to his Electric Wind Hookfist now being a combo starter. Doesn't launch as high as a regular Mishima electric, but still a huge buff.

Law is doing pretty good this game too, so those are some solid picks. Yoshi still a little weird but getting better with those changes I mentioned before.

If any pros from Street Fighter 4 who already play Tekken decide to play Akuma, could be cool to see how they do.

Seems to be 8, not too bad. Pretty sure Street Fighter V has like 6 or something for a far less key input data intensive title.

inputs in street fighter come out way faster so even 6 doesn't feel great in that game, it doesn't matter as much for tekken because most inputs come out much slower in tekken than they do in sf, especially 4.

also, poongko (a pro sf player) placed in a tourney recently using akuma, link to the one of the matches here.

cobra: the person next to kazuya on the list above is kazumi, she's kazuya's mom.
Last edited by Faint; May 30, 2017 at 01:29 PM.
YES, for so many reasons YES.

I used to be addicted and one of the better players, so this brings back shitloads of memories.

Too bad I'm going to fall down into the spiral of addiction again ;)

I play most characters well, but my best are Feng (my main ), Dragunov, Steve, Hwoarong, Law, and Baek (too bad he isn't here :c).

Akuma's kind of weird, but I see him as a viable character, Law looks awesome and I'm sure once I get this my friends are going to be spamming him like shit.

Hwoarong's triple kick probably still does a shitton of damage, Steve should be fun to play, but since he has no kicks he's virtually fucked against Eddy, Lee, or Hwoarong.

Last game I bought was 5, so I see a major graphics difference, and I honestly can't wait to get this.
Originally Posted by stringtheory View Post
YES, for so many reasons YES.

I used to be addicted and one of the better players, so this brings back shitloads of memories.

Too bad I'm going to fall down into the spiral of addiction again ;)

I play most characters well, but my best are Feng (my main ), Dragunov, Steve, Hwoarong, Law, and Baek (too bad he isn't here :c).

Akuma's kind of weird, but I see him as a viable character, Law looks awesome and I'm sure once I get this my friends are going to be spamming him like shit.

Hwoarong's triple kick probably still does a shitton of damage, Steve should be fun to play, but since he has no kicks he's virtually fucked against Eddy, Lee, or Hwoarong.

Last game I bought was 5, so I see a major graphics difference, and I honestly can't wait to get this.

Currently Steve and Hwoarong are pretty much the only two most everyone agrees are the best characters in Tekken 7 currently.

Hwoarong was given some of Baek's moves, so you shouldn't worry about that.

In regards to Steve not doing well against some characters, he does well against basically any character right now. Does a ton of damage with relatively simple inputs. Got a new safe duck cancel and a simple 1-1-2 can also be cancelled. Pretty damn good, not to mention the orbital punch bouncing combo starter.

Kazuya is now god with Jinpachi's df 1+2 and a ton of tailspin moves, his 1-1-2 wall splats now with the rest of the Mishima's. Pure hell. Not like he wasn't already good.

With the new throw break system, King is now quite good as well. His safe moves still exist with the godlike homing back 3, they've also made his combos easier with a metric ton of damage.

Going to be interesting certainly.
Originally Posted by THIGGIST View Post
disappointed to find this is just another sf clone :/

Yeah, was really hoping they'd step it up this time you know.

Oh well.
PC port of Tekken 7 is so far been extremely good. Much better than any fighter I've played on PC.

Netcode is solid, online matches with yellow through blue bar feel like offline matches.

Highly recommend to people if you were debating whether or not to get it.
Been trying out yoshi pretty much exclusively other than fucking about on jack-7. Haven't been dedicating what little time I have to this game until I have my stick. Got it about one hour ago and just been in practice mode with the two.

Feels good to learn a game again.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم