ES Recruitment Drive
Re: Is it possible for Hampa to make v2.22 support free saving of replays?
Originally Posted by danny_the_manny
I bought it but i dont do it on profile.One guy hacked a guys account.He got his key.I'M NOT GONNA BE A VICTIM!

Money,Money,Money!Must be funny!In a rich toribash guys world!

Ok, there is no way someone could have gotten someones key from just being on their account, so you're lying. Creating mass-hysteria. BAD BAD BAD BOY!
Then you go and spam some shit thing about money. Do you really really want to be muted again danny?
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
lol XD *lauphs at Danny* hehe

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by SSJokker
Originally Posted by hampa
Originally Posted by Use-t1337dude
Yea plz hampa can you do that dude

You played +2000 Toribash matches. Time to treat yourself with a full version perhaps? :P

You should do like...if you play 2500+ matches, he can talk to you, and he might get a free key for playing so much...'cause for example I have no way of getting it...but I'll still play a heck of a lot of matches...

He told me i played over 5000 matches probably 6342 now
There's no point for any manner of free-version replays to pop up in any toribash version, really, if at maximum only a few allowed (5?10?) though, i'd not expect even those to pop out until the quite possibly main concern (how easy it is to hack it if you know what you're doing,et.c.) gets fixed as well as it can =/

No seasoned/talented cracker will ever go and crack independent games such as this, that's the unwritten law of piracy, only the major corporations are the target, the small ones will be let grown, this keeps the balance, like it, or not.
What what? In the butt.
Why would more features be added for the free demo? It's business.