Toribash
I try to avoid rating rap music on the forums, since the genre never seems to impress me. However, I did find the video amusing. Too bad I'm only rating the song, eh?
3/10

nice, nice. you can really feel the emotion
8/10

can't find any other tracks from the album on youtube besides the singles but this is a good single so its w/e
Your pal,
crith
Pretty good song I guess, has a catchy rythm. After a point I got bored listening to it though. 8/10
This is not my kind of music, but if after many doses of alcohol, someone put this song on a jukebox in a party that's going on for many hours straight, and I'm under the influence of ecstasy there, I would do some movements.

1/10 (0.5/10 is allowed? If yes, this is my note)

Last edited by Ranzig; Nov 8, 2013 at 05:01 AM.
Originally Posted by BANCHIERE View Post

Fixed.

I really don't like metalcore/deathcore/these antics that desperate "musicians" do to achieve fame and look like bad guys at any cost, killing themselves to try to reach the aggressiveness and natural essence that the Metal itself has naturally. For me, this is just a huge lack of creativity and a failed attempt to be cool with a band. This is not an insult, it's just an opinion, each one hears what wants.

1/10 (0.5/10 if allowed). Just by the attempt to be good, was a failure, but was an attempt.

9/10, That song was amazing, was not expecting something that good. It definitely had a feel good vibe