Toribash
Originally Posted by 1Tap View Post
Am I allowed to give my opinion in apps?

yes
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
This application, is the most basic application that does the job, depending on his skill in-game and why he got kicked from Bomb is whether he should be invited
he went inactive for a while so i think this is the reason (happened to me once).
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Somebody other than Alpha that's reasonably good needs to go play him ingame and see what he's worth for yourself. Alpha, I'm not trying to say you suck or anything because I obviously have no clue. But if somebody would like to get ingame with him it would be greatly appreciated. I would myself but I'm probably terrible at TB now. Haven't played in a while.

And don't worry, if he goes through inactive spells that's alright. As long as he comes back he'll be fine. Look at me for fucks sake.

Other than that, I like the application. I just need some verification on your skills if you don't mind.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
Elite Application
Hey [Elite]!

So lets kick things off with my name,Dan I live in UK, London I originally come from Ireland but I recently moved So things might be weird But ye I was born in 1997 Born in a Potato Sack no jokes Im literally being serious anyway getting of track here im One of those guys who are chilled member of a clan And this might seem weird but you guys were my inspiration until I reached my Set belt wich is black belt And finally im here applying for your clan

Reason I want to join.
Well once I was in 4 Clans KAPOW,KNIFE,Uprising,Thiggist,
All of those clans I left cause the members were inactive stupid and rude but one day I was searching the clans and I thought to myself when I was scrolling through the clans to apply for... then suddenly it hit me a bright light Shining on Elite I was your little apprentice I was scared to apply so I waited for 2 weeks now im here fearless I have waited and waited and now im finnaly here your long lost member

Mods Im special at
Mushu Or Wushu
Judo Or JudoFrac
Spar
Parkour
Aikido Or AIkidoBigDojo
Sorry if this section is small but ill tell you about my skills For now I cant Give you replays because I don't know how to so sorry
But I spar a lot Sometimes Mushu is a weird one I think its a stupid mod but good at the same judo is just a Fun thing for me Were I like to mess around Parkour same as Spar.but ye Onwards to the next Paragraph

So abit about me
So you all know me by now Born 1997 (in a potato sack)
Err oh yeah forgot my name is Dan just to let you guys know And Skype is blu_081 so we can talk On Skype And yeah Onwards to the next paragrapgh lel

How I found toribash.
Well I found toribash when I started gaming I got bored of the basic games
Then I found the holy game that is Toribash I played And I was pretty terrible back then but since then my skill level has risen load So I know I would do good in your clan and I promise if I join ill be a lot active in the forums then now

So this is the end of my application I don't know if it was good I hope it was good if you guys reject me I don't mind dudes but just want to thank you guys if you even read it So yeah dudes
Yours Sincerely,
Dan
WHO PARKED THERE CAR ON MY SANDWICH
Texture making
Originally Posted by Azion View Post
You put your effort there
You got my yes

Thanks A lot Azion
WHO PARKED THERE CAR ON MY SANDWICH
Texture making