ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Rel]Komamura BANKAI vs Zaraki Kenpachi

big image

That's right.

I have succesfully created a mod that let's you use Komamura's Bankai, which is ironic considering how badly I failed at the Shikai.

Basically his Bankai is a giant sword wielding dude (although only the top half will be in this mod) that follows the movements of the user (Komamura's not in this picture, since this the part where the Zanpakuto's to rogue).

Oh, and an image of Komamura with the Bankai

small image

Komamura (player) will battle against Kenpachi (Uke) in this mod.

Kenpachi (Uke) has been given a strength, mass and speed boost as well as instaglib hands, feet and sword. He is given an initial forward and upwards thrust to bring him towards Komamura (player)

Komamura will use his Bankai (giant dude) to try to stop Kenpachi (Uke) from reaching him, because once Kenpachi cuts something off, the game is over because Komamura can dq, but Kepachi won't.

Also, when Kenpachi hits the Bankai, Komamura will get pushed back as well, even though his feet are stuck to the floor. XD

screenshot

Long List of Screenshots

Attached Files
komamura vs kenpachi 1.rpl (138.4 KB, 27 views)
komamura vs kenpachi 2.rpl (135.7 KB, 21 views)
komamura vs kenpachi let go.rpl (65.6 KB, 23 views)
really awsome
i like the idea and the design gj 9.5/10
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Thank you very much.

I'm honestly glad at how this mod turned out, although I would have liked a full body.

Too bad there's a 16 object limit.
-----
Also, the mod had ben posted on the mod page (the one under the toribash banner)
Last edited by PanzerSoul; Jul 1, 2011 at 05:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
nice mod. i suggest put some thrust and density on tori so he wont simply fall down. And also some DM flag on the sword.
~knight zero~
an instaglib flag on a huge ass sword? Nah, that would make it too one sided, considering that Uke's path is pretty much confirmed lol.

Actually one way to stop yourself from falling is to brace one of your bankai's hands against the floor, I tried applying a thrust, but that simply caused the player to lean forward at the start, and thrust strong enough to counter uke will make him dq instantly lol
DM with big sword is fun

about the thrust, why would the tori lean forward when it is added? Did you try matching the thrust from the gravity just to keep tori standing?
I've manage to get it with a gravity of -30 on z-axis and a thrust of 5 frames 8 on z axis.

How about a density in the feet?
~knight zero~