Toribash
Original Post
[REL] Sp butt hurt
Well, I decided to just try something different.

I know that most people don't know how to single player. So I decided to make a mod, that powers up, wrists, and elbows for punching, and hips and knees for kicking.

It makes single player easier, with little effort or knowledge of how to make a replay, you will be able to make 3-4 dm booms!

Speed everywhere, joints move fast, go from 20 speed, to 60-70 speed no time!

Impress your friends at school, show them you doing awesome fast, destructive replays.

Only bad side effects, would be that your joints tend to break if gained to much speed, they'll bend the wrong way and snap, I'v encountered it quite a few times, and I found a way to stop it, just relax the part that breaks.

Made a replay to show you the power of the kicks/punches. it was made in 4 minutes

And, now that I made something like this, local replay makers, tourneys, everything will probably go to shit, because people would use this mod, I simply made it for people who wish they could replay make, and can't.
Attached Files
classc.tbm (938 Bytes, 26 views)
newmod.rpl (90.6 KB, 29 views)
Well there are many mods like the one you created , but modders have to start some where . Keep it up and add some enviroment objects in next time .
2/10
I think this mod is awesome bro, keep it up :]

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
Well there are many mods like the one you created , but modders have to start some where . Keep it up and add some enviroment objects in next time .
2/10

Oh, I already knew that when I started making it. But, they all have funky names, and people don't know what it is unless they play every mod. I just made this for some joint modding experince. I'v made 2 parkours.

Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
I think this mod is awesome bro, keep it up :]

Thanks tertywerty o;