Toribash
in regards to adding replays by replay makers who are already in the folder, remember that one thing we've been trying to keep sacred is that unless you're literally god you can have pretty much at max 1 replay, which has kept the folder fairly diverse so far

i'd hold off on adding more swexx and oblivion until we get a chance to replace their old replays, given that they're already in stock more than once as it is
yuu
Attached Files
#Y_Flesh.rpl (309.3 KB, 12 views)
#Y_Kritical.rpl (396.4 KB, 13 views)
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Ima just say thanks on Karbn's words. But do not put me in stock. Nothing of mine is worthy of it.

Anywho, agreeing on the part that parkour/tricking should definetely be something to be added in my eyes.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Xioi I agree and disagree. Pk and tricking should be in, but so should you. You have some of the sickest parkours since swexx quit. Now I don’t think this is me being biased, I think it’s just what I think. You’re the new age of pk.

Also who else has done some mirrors edge jumps between 2 walls and did it for as long as you did?
mmh i would suggest certain players that i really think are the best at what they do:
ukebashing:mused,cats(aka dead,aka shiro),tsuion and mack.
tricking:dashtevy,flash,meija,r0i.
parkour:xioi,xlr84life.
spar:jisse(u know) and tsuion(jailbreak)
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Static, I can agree with that. Xioi has parkour skills that I'm still trying to replicate. If only he'd finish a replay with the intent for it to be his best replay
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
You guys are way too kind.

As of untill now i don't have any replays worthy of stock. And i would honestly not want any of them to get in just because of that.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Fixed the pose in one of my replays. Imo this is my best madman to date.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
mmh i would suggest certain players that i really think are the best at what they do:
ukebashing:mused,cats(aka dead,aka shiro),tsuion and mack.
tricking:dashtevy,flash,meija,r0i.
parkour:xioi,xlr84life.
spar:jisse(u know) and tsuion(jailbreak)

Wow I was mentioned heh, as much as I'd love to be into the stock replays folder I genuinely think none of my replays deserve a spot. Definitely the 3 others that you mentioned in tricking, including Mack who is just insane with the creativity but I don't see any of my stuff worthy.
Also for dahstevy I feel like his double cork replay or one of his combos should deserve some light so here they are (hopefully he won't mind).
Attached Files
#Stevy_A Proper Double Cork.rpl (217.5 KB, 11 views)
#Stevy_I Like Tricking.rpl (643.9 KB, 17 views)