Toribash
Original Post
[REL] Kungfu Handball
Welcome to Kungfu Handball

Now im sure all of you have heard of the game "Handball" and yes its alittle boaring .

So I dicided so spruce it up alittle bit .

Objective

Inflict as much damage as possible with the raw hide ball . One clean blow can change the course of the match.
Though , combat is permitied so if your opponent misses , you have the opertunity kick his teeth in

Story

After winning your first Handball tournament and leaving your two rivals humiliated, you dicied to venture off to your private meditation/training gazebo to take a long deserved rest .

But not long after arriving , you are distubed by one of your rivals .Disgruntled and hunmiliated , he challenges you to a rematch to redeam his honour .
You refuse but then realize that you dont have a choice due to the sight of a dense wooden ball in his hand( not a regulation ball and deadly).

You scan the area to see what you can use as an advantage and discover an arsenal of possibilities .

Info : -85% destructable enviorment
- The ball is fine tuned to enable a rebound shot
- Dozens of possibilities to inflict mass amounts of damage if done correctly

After defeating him a second time , you are determined to hunt down your second rival for revenge on this brutal attack .

But the one man who knows where rivals location is does not reveal information easly . So you challenge him to a offical match and he accepts .

Info: - Ball is placed in the middle of the two opponents for equal opertunity
- Regulation ball can cause broken limbs but will not cause death.
- Using roof and pillars can prove usefull for bank shots
- one good shot can leave your opponent crippled

Impressed, your opponent kindly reveals the location of your rival after a clean and skillfull match " the man your looking for is in the Forgotten Graveyard , im afraid games wont be optional when you find him ,only one man will walk away from this. "

The man's warning does not effect your mission due to shear rage sturring inside you .

Once you arrive , there are no words , just raw violence. As you charge towards the pathetic exuse for a man ,you think " one clean head shot should drop this guy like a tone of sh!t"

Info : - One good headshot with your fist will end the match (hopfully)
- Trees and graves have high friction so stratigic acrobatics can be usefull.
- No ball , no rules , just pure violence.
Attached Files
hb_revenge.tbm (3.2 KB, 108 views)
hb_match.tbm (3.5 KB, 109 views)
hb_forgotten_graveyard.tbm (3.7 KB, 98 views)
omg was dreaming about mod with balls like that
and the last mod is a bit like an unfair sparring but who cares
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
great idea.
i particularily like the idea of the 2nd mod.
this is good as you can have extreme handball. with awesome rebound shots and the like.
turning it into a sport mod could be interesting.
also.
like the high friciton idea.
might implement this into my next mod.
thanks for the ideas richard and great mods
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
Thanks Pwnage102 I will most likely make another hand ball mod but of the real sport and have it as offical . But I will need to run it by Smilies2 first and see what he says .
yea i would be willing to post some wips of my mod.
maybe we can colloborate and make an awesome mod
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
Sounds like it could be fun lol Though right now im working on a new pack and im creating a clan banner so im pretty busy at the moment . Mabey after im finished with them .