Toribash
Original Post
[Tex]Art thread of Noir
Hello peaple!
I'm going to create my own art thread for all my art works. Starting from the heads and ending texture set's.
Almost a year ago I left toribash. And now I'm back!

GO TO LAST PAGE TO SEE NEW TEXTURES AND ETC

New stuff

Review

Head Texture's

Free Head Texture's!

Set's

Working with GIMP
Tablet: ArtFlow, AutodeskSketchPro, Pan.
Last edited by Noir; Jun 15, 2016 at 09:52 PM.
not bad but the shading colors are very obvious not mixed with others and the mapping is good is some and some is meh keep up the goodwork happy birth day welcome back (dam thats alot)
i really like the way you do your lines,

i would love if you will try to make a textures with such art style (notice the shading lines and print dots)

also when you make textures do them in 1024x512 or 512x256 as toribash head textures are wide.

try to use gimp for sketching it and then illustrator or corel for the texture itself
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Well done! I think you need to harden up on some of your lines. I think that heads like the first two, and the Eagle really demand to have a few really hard lines to give extra definition. Great job regardless, keep going!
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by experts View Post
not bad but the shading colors are very obvious not mixed with others and the mapping is good is some and some is meh keep up the goodwork happy birth day welcome back (dam thats alot)

Thank you!

Originally Posted by snake View Post
i really like the way you do your lines,

i would love if you will try to make a textures with such art style (notice the shading lines and print dots)

also when you make textures do them in 1024x512 or 512x256 as toribash head textures are wide.

try to use gimp for sketching it and then illustrator or corel for the texture itself

Oh-oh, thank you for hint. I will try to do something like this. This style of painting I have always reflected after reading the comics from Marvel
I like all work's of the Steve Ditko and such.

Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
Well done! I think you need to harden up on some of your lines. I think that heads like the first two, and the Eagle really demand to have a few really hard lines to give extra definition. Great job regardless, keep going!

I have many ideas for textures, so yep, this is not my last work's. And of course my desire for creativity appears after reading such comments.
I'm not sure about halftones used on Toribash textures. They look weird under 3D engine of the game, some kind of strange ''flickering'' always happen. Probably because of the scale of the dots. If they are too small (and they have to be because 512x512 pix is a small format) they 'mess up' when they stretch on the sphere.

As for the textures... Lots to improve there. Especially the eyes of the heads. They look dead. Check the internet about tutorials how to do correct eyes.
Last edited by Django777; Oct 28, 2014 at 10:36 AM.
Django: You can clean up the mess, but don't touch my coffin.
Eh...forgot...new head
I was tryed to make the scales on fin's and spine...Idk how its looks

Fishy

-----
Originally Posted by Django777 View Post
I'm not sure about halftones used on Toribash textures. They look weird under 3D engine of the game, some kind of strange ''flickering'' always happen. Probably because of the scale of the dots. If they are too small (and they have to be because 512x512 pix is a small format) they 'mess up' when they stretch on the sphere.

Yes, I think that we should find a "middle ground"
And I was a little annoying about shading, with low graphics it's seems to dark
Last edited by Noir; Oct 31, 2014 at 12:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Your mapping is really great! and you have some interesting designs,
but your shading could use some work. Your textures lack a certain
dept in terms of shading.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Привет, брат, рад тебя снова видеть! Вижу, ты зря времени не терял) Продашь мне Recall, перекрашенную из красного в статик, и gray steel?
My zoo:Vog-dog,kat-cat,Matt76-brother,tman-tbitch,iRookie-lesbian,RKG-erky,brigada-bitch-X.
Didn't know you quit tb for a year since you did join my amazing fan club like half a year ago.

you got some nice textures there, really like them.

Here are some pics of your mayan spider set if you didnt have them.
Last edited by zwouter; Oct 28, 2014 at 08:41 PM.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]