Ranking
Originally Posted by GiraFFus View Post
Привет, брат, рад тебя снова видеть! Вижу, ты зря времени не терял) Продашь мне Recall, перекрашенную из красного в статик, и gray steel?

Конечно, я выставлю все головы на продажу завтра, включая мой сет.

Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Didn't know you quit tb for a year since you did join my amazing fan club like half a year ago.

you got some nice textures there, really like them.

Here are some pics of your mayan spider set if you didnt have them.

Oh thank you! Holy shit! My old set worth alot :O I sold this set for 50k to one guy.
I never even thought that it could be sold for 100k!
I soon will modify my second black set and post on this thread.

Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
Your mapping is really great! and you have some interesting designs,
but your shading could use some work. Your textures lack a certain
dept in terms of shading.

Yep, I'm agree with you. I'm still learning, good works without bad does not happen
Last edited by Noir; Oct 29, 2014 at 10:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello dear friends.
All these three days I worked with my second set. Want to say that I did only 70% of the entire work. Because I want correct some lines, add some details and did it more realistic and smoother in this set from tablet. Idk how I should call this set, maybe...eh...Noir? xD

Last edited by Noir; Nov 2, 2014 at 09:00 AM.
if you show me default position from front back and more side
i may buy it

leaving this here to show what kind of comments are irrelevant and should get deleted.

~13
Last edited by 13chillz; Nov 2, 2014 at 07:27 PM.
I'm a wordsmith cursed with verses and the worst shit.
A vile winged wicked bird who no one lurks with.

Originally Posted by SKITZOFRENIK View Post
if you show me default position from front back and more side
i may buy it

Its not finished, I think its be done tomorrow
Looks nice, I think you should make the eyes a bit brighter, they more look like shiny parts then eyes.
Would may look cool if there were some more thin lines like on your legs.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Looks nice, I think you should make the eyes a bit brighter, they more look like shiny parts then eyes.
Would may look cool if there were some more thin lines like on your legs.

Yeeey, someone noticed me
I thought about this and tried to implement it, but the upper body and without it stands. I'm trying to achieve a balance of colors
Really like this set, like the first one, when you finish it i would really buy it. Can't wait to see it finished and try to buy it.

who cares who wants to buy it. Not me, and not the other guy viewing this thread. We came here to view noir's art and comment and suggest things to make better. Keep all other nonsense to pm or wait for a thread in the marketing forums.

~13
Last edited by 13chillz; Nov 2, 2014 at 07:25 PM.
Finaly finished my second set. If someone want to buy It is already on my makret thread.

PureDark

Last edited by Noir; Nov 3, 2014 at 11:48 AM.
thighs dont make sense. they dont match at all. lower legs are nice though.
arm design is also nice, the torso is ok and lazy hands.
consistancy problems with spacing and proportions etc: the black lines on the biceps are thicker than the triceps and thighs and legs. keep that kind of stuff consistant.
get rid of the silly circles on the back of the arms and focus on getting stuff like the front of the arms instead.

otherwise nice work.
some really nice elements and some silly stuff.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Agree with BenD that the thighs dont match, for the rest it's all well done. The torso is the best part I think.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]