ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Jere View Post
PS. Pretty sure Subby (Submerge) will vouch for me

He already did.

Thanks for applying. We will attempt be as efficient as possible regarding your application.
wishful eyes deceive me
Thanks for the app!
p.s. missuse weigh in on the other threads in private board, thx. I want your opinion too
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Crows application to Jolly Roger
Introduction
Hello JollyRoger members, I have read all of the rules on the first page and I now think that I am ready to apply to your clan.

Real life information
My name is Dylan and I am currently 14 years old and my gmt is -5,
I live in America and im on toribash almost everyday (Im also browsing the forums like 24/7) I like the outdoors. Some things that I really enjoy consists of Video games, Skating, Roller skating, Hockey, Basketball, and hiking. I am currently going to a trade school so that I can get the proper education to become a chef, but that's not really working out at the moment. Some of the games that I play are Toribash, Brawlhalla, Counter-Strike Global Offensive, Unturned, Team Fortress 2, Call of duty modern warfare 2, Call of duty modern warfare 3, Call of duty black ops, Call of duty black ops 2, Call of duty black ops 3, and Chivalry Medieval Warfare. Sorry for the semi long list of games, just wanted to let you guys know what I played.

Ingame information
I recently just got back from a short break, and am planning to start actively playing the game again. My ingame name is Crow and I am a custom belt with 27,870 Qi, I had an account before this and its name was “Djchickenkid”. I dont play on that account anymore because I lost the password and unfortunately didn't connect the account with an email address. My most recent past clans (This year) have been [AS], (x), and Volt, I know that most of the community used to and probably still does view me as a clan hopper and someone not to trust, but I can assure you that I have fully realized how rude and dishonest it is to jump clans like they are nothing. I regret my past actions and hope that people can give me another chance and eventually move on. While I am playing toribash im usually in an ABD lobby because that's the mod that I main, but I also play Lengshu, Taekyyon, and Rkmma for fun from time to time.

Why I want to join Jolly Rogers
I want to join JollyR because it has a very unique player base and it has an impressive history.
However, I mainly want to join because of the fact that I like the players and would like to take part in the revival.

Im sorry if my application is bad
Iv always been known for not being able to write the best ones
Attached Files
Aikidobigdojo2.rpl (60.8 KB, 4 views)
Lengshu5(Decap).rpl (41.3 KB, 6 views)
TK1.rpl (84.8 KB, 4 views)
Lengshu7.rpl (90.9 KB, 6 views)
TK4.rpl (101.9 KB, 7 views)
Thanks for your application, will throw you on the private board for discussion

Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Hello JollyRoger clan.

About the game :
My name in the game is Perfecteed, I am 5th dan black belt
My favorite mode is Sparring, but I also like Taekkyon, Aikido, Aikidobigdojo and Parkour, I was from the Unnamed clan, but I decided to leave the clan for lack of activity in the clan itself, it was a new clan but could not keep up, some left others they stopped playing, I never had another account, this was my first and only account, some skills I understand some textures, and I'm always doing mine, sometimes even selling one or the other.

Reason to be a member of JollyRoger:
A clan well spoken and comes from a strong base, with mature people, and never stopped, I enjoyed chatting with one of the clan member (Submerge) who treated me super well and with maturity, I never went from staying in clans, or me To interact with having one, but when I read about JollyRoger said (this is what I want to be part of) making friends with mature people, being able to help the clan.

Personal information :

My name is Pedro, I'm from Brazil, this month is a full nineteen years, and I dedicate everything I do, currently I'm just getting a motorcycle license, I go almost every day in-game and I'm always taking a look at the forum, I'm not to post and participate in the forum, this until today, getting a clan will dedicate me more, show that I am active, I like to go out at night to walk, I have a border collie dog (Hayron) and I always go out with him to enjoy. a little.
Thank you for your attention, good night.
Attached Files
Spar vs Ainz.rpl (600.4 KB, 4 views)
Spar vs -Croz V2.rpl (509.4 KB, 5 views)
Evolution.rpl (101.7 KB, 5 views)
Just kicks - Combo 3x.rpl (104.2 KB, 5 views)
State of spirit.rpl (95.5 KB, 4 views)
In lue of recent bans, Crow you have been denied. Feel free to post here regardless, best of luck

[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Hello Jolly Roger! I'd like to start off by saying I'm bad at applications so if you will please don't judge me too hard by my application but judge me by me. Thanks.
My main mods are ABD, Aikido, TK/ErthTkv2, and Greykido.
I am a custom belt and my reason for joining [JollyR] is to meet new people, I knew Manta (kinda) back when I was in [Crooks] under the name Overgro/regotten. And I'm interested to get to know the rest of the crew.
My previous clans (as far as I remember) are [duck], [Crooks] (when it existed), and Adventure. I left [duck] because I honestly didn't enjoy hanging around them, they're cool and all but I felt I didn't fit in so I left.
I left [Crooks] because at the time I was quitting Toribash for a bit so I could catch up on schoolwork.
I was kicked from Adventure recently because Kriegery told me not to post in the Staff Only Wibbles and I did so anyway because I figured he was joking around (he wasn't).
As for previous accounts, I have none. I have bought QI but that was a long time ago.
I've been banned and infracted multiple times in the past, around 2015, recently though I've had 1 joke infract from Reta and 2 joke warnings from TyZi and SkulFuk.
My timezone is -6 Central US.
I am 17 years old, 18 in July.
I'm about as active on forum as I am on Discord but I don't post a whole lot on forum unless there's a topic I can add something to.
My ingame activity is fairly rare, I typically only go ingame to make replays or to play a dumb mod with a friend or in the case of a war, I war.
No one is vouching for me.
As for Special Skills, I make replays sometimes. I'll include a few of my "best" down below for your own personal torture.
For a little personal information about me, I like to joke around a lot, I want to have fun more than anything, however I can get serious when I need to be.
I'm pretty chilled and laid back, I enjoy listening to relaxing music most of the time.
In addition I'd like to include my previous usernames in order; Overgro, regotten, Chiya, and now Sucy (in case you recognize one of those names).
For replays I will include a 3 Multiplayer replays and 2 replays I did in Single player (im an absolute god at naming replays cant you tell).

Thanks for taking the time to read!
Attached Files
erertzvwet.rpl (65.7 KB, 5 views)
ezert.rpl (32.8 KB, 4 views)
ezzaawqe.rpl (66.2 KB, 4 views)
forget_about_it.rpl (180.4 KB, 5 views)
cmondoit.rpl (131.4 KB, 5 views)
I dropped my tomato soup while typing this application
Hello my fellow booty seekers! my name is Dylan or in-game as you can see billy! I've been gone for around a year but I've come back and now I'm ready to settle down for the rest of my Toribash career. I play all mods but my best mods are TK and RK (and a bit of ABD); I've probably spent more time playing taekkyon than any other mod. I've been in multiple clans such as [Sk8r], [nao], [Origin], [WAPOW], [i], and uhhh I can't remember any more if there happens to be other clans.

Now about myself, I'm 16 years of age (I know young right? No worries though I'm more mature than my age would usually put off) I live in Ohio of the United States and my hobbies consist of art, skateboarding, video games, ping pong, and underage drinking! I'm a sophomore in high school but still manage to pretty much get on forums and in-game everyday in my spare time, for a while I was known as the kid that looks like a girl on toribash but I think everyone's forgotten about that by now haha! (except swosh >:0) well my application was kind of all over the place but this concludes it, I hope to sail the seas with ye and have fun times for the time to come in the near or far future!

~The Future~
Last edited by billy; Apr 19, 2018 at 03:45 AM. Reason: embedding link.
Plottin' on me! They're plottin' on me!
DropKick | R.I.P. [JollyR] | [RelaxAll]
Sucy and billy your apps are now up for discussion
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere