Ranking
Originally Posted by surfer2u View Post
in what manner? I never actually downloaded mods before ^^'
-----
apologies about that
-----
aye it saved (I crashed just at the end)

I don't know how to CnC parkour replays, and I am not good at it, but one thing is for sure: you must improve your overall skills. Make it less "tricky", and more direct somehow. Google xlr84life replay thread and take him as a model. Learn some parkour moves on youtube and try to replicate them. Otherwise you are just tricking at the top of some giant blocks.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
it's something I guess
Attached Files
0kickem.rpl (152.3 KB, 5 views)

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
it's something I guess

not bad. i recommend you to start working on more complex openers, so you'll have more momentum to work with. try to improve your hit accuracy, because you're using your shins more than your feet to get these dms. i laught at this flying lumbar.
i agree on the accuracy thing. other than that i like this replay. you can see that you tried to catch the old school vibe and i think you succeeded :>

also k is a nice tricking replay, the moves you did were pretty basic, but you did them in a really stylish way.
evil Führer of Evil
Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
i agree on the accuracy thing. other than that i like this replay. you can see that you tried to catch the old school vibe and i think you succeeded :>

also k is a nice tricking replay, the moves you did were pretty basic, but you did them in a really stylish way.

Thank you sir. It will be complex in the next time, i swear C:
Originally Posted by Arakata View Post
Thank you sir. It will be complex in the next time, i swear C:

really looking forward to that.
also here is a replay i just made.
Attached Files
oaky boop to blush.rpl (63.4 KB, 3 views)
evil Führer of Evil
boop
Attached Files
0finallyjesus.rpl (338.3 KB, 5 views)

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it