Toribash
This week's episode of eupho was very good.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
This week's episode of eupho was very good.

Oh really? It's been going a bit slowly since the beginning.

Lemme see what happens
Shokugeki no Soma next episode must be awesome.
Also, I'm watching Saint Seiya: Legend of Sanctuary right now.
Childhood memories tho.
Pretty awesome.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I decided to start watching Fate/Zero since I accidentally spoilered myself on Fate/Stay Night enough that I can't be spoilered anymore by watching the prequel.

Fuck Caster. Fuck that guy. Fucking tentacles in my nightmares for two days because of him. Nope nope nope nope.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I decided to start watching Fate/Zero since I accidentally spoilered myself on Fate/Stay Night enough that I can't be spoilered anymore by watching the prequel.

Fuck Caster. Fuck that guy. Fucking tentacles in my nightmares for two days because of him. Nope nope nope nope.

Fate/Zero & Fate/Stay Night have become my new addictions.

Also, Caster in Fate/Zero is annoying, the Caster in Fate/Stay Night is a lot better.

Also(x2), fuck Archer. (both of them)
just finished watching Danganronpa, weird as hell
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
How's the despair?
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

I don't think you spoiled much, really...
They both kinda work as stand-alone series.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.