Ranking
Original Post
Cell Lab: Evolution Sandbox
Cell Lab
Cell Lab is a pretty inovative game that i have recently found on the PlayStore, so yes it an App.
It`s the size of 3,74 MB and it is free, and are also no ingame payments.

What is the game.about
You are given a petri dish, a microsope and a genome editor with which you can watch your own creations multiply, which are programmed as you want them to be, for example split into 2 different cell types which do unique things.
Cell Lab also has several challenges in which you have to create a cell that will be able to survive in a certain enviroment, kill other cells or coexist with them and many more.
And as you beat more and more challenges you unlock new cell types that allow you to do stuff you would`t be able to do before.

The game also has its own forum: http://cell-lab.forumatic.com

I hope you like Cell Lab as much as I do, and it would be nice if you post your first impressions, etc. in this thread.
Last edited by Ukephile; Mar 8, 2016 at 12:35 AM.

Klein Bottles only have one surface so they are the easiest thing to clean

Looks like a really interesting game. When first reading about it it reminded me a bit of plague inc with the way you can choose upgrades/genes to mutate and adapt in certain directions etc. Once I get home and give it a play I'll update back with my thoughts.