Ranking
xpirito no
| Selling tc | badass | Spaghetti 4ever | Undead | TMO | Money Fuckin maker | inactive |
Nickname:BeAfraYeD
Reason:Cuz I want to join a club
Alts:The one I'm using
Bans:N/A
Activity:Often
Mods:Any mod
Discord:No
Steam:Yes
Helpful:Most things
Willing:Most things
Forum Activity:50/50
Finding the Clan:Searching through the severs
Past Clans:None
Replays:I don't save replays
Refurbished Application
Age? 13 2/3 years

What is Your gender? MANLY MAN

What's your name? or nickname? Jakob, but you can call me T or jake

What is your Green which mean time(Gmt)? -5

Reason to join the clan? I like how BigDog runs a clan, It's sheerly awesome how he got so many cool people together and made a huge group of close friends. I think it would be cool to meet new people and contribute to his idea in any way I can. x)

Do you have any Alts? voidkick, vaccuum.

Do you have any Bans? (if so why? if you don't mind sharing) nope

How often do you play? as much as possible, at least 2 times a week

What mods do you play? sparring, parkour, tricking, competitive, pretty much anything as long as it's not raid_challenge :3

Do you have Skype? yep

Do you have Discord? (Required) yep. Jake#6540

Do you have Steam? used to but not on it for now

What can you do to help this clan? I can do clan videos, wallpapers, and textures. If I need to I can war against other clans, with fellow clanmates

What are you willing to do for this clan? As long as I have enough time, I'd be willing to do most things.

How often do you use the forums? as much as i can, usually 3 times a week

What made you want to join us? BigDog was bugging me to join for about a year, and after I quit toribash for about 6 months, and then I decided to play again. I was in a small clan at the time, JackAzz (Full of amazing, awesome people). I decided I wanted to make more friends, and play with different people, so I decided to look for another clan. First I got BloodAge2 ( A good friend ) to let me into (THOL). then i tried out (P) and didn't like it. So here I am now making an application.

How did you find this clan? BigDog's been asking me to join for about a year; I asked him to send a link to the application page through discord.

What are your past Clans? (Don't lie i will be checking.) Destiny, JackAzz, THOL (on alt VoidKick), Power

Show us your best replays as well!(Max limit five.) Here you go.
Attached Files
[S] Umber.rpl (756.3 KB, 3 views)
[S] Ember.rpl (431.3 KB, 3 views)
[P] Wonders.rpl (138.0 KB, 2 views)
V - Broke.rpl (504.3 KB, 3 views)
V - Bokeh Dreams.rpl (178.7 KB, 3 views)
much better, now you deserve the yes's so far, i'm sure djyap would be okay with it, let a few more vote on you and you'll be decided.