ES Recruitment Drive
Guy's i'm back! Sorry for not being active I got a job that I had to work 6 days a week 11 hours a day, then spent the last day at my girlfriends. Sorry about this as it was too much for me to work at only 16. So i'm back asking if I could get my recruiter rank back as I have no quit the job and will be active 320% more of the time. Yesterday was my first day off the job and hosted a recruitment lobby and ended up getting 3 or 4 people to apply. I hope to make these regular unless [Origin] Come to the stage of not recruiting for what ever reason.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Remember where you came from
Join Origin Apply Here
instagram.com/ReddMarshUK
illuminati: "You got mad followers Redd"
Zeus: "He's the shit"

Originally Posted by oOMEGLES View Post
Guy's i'm back! Sorry for not being active I got a job that I had to work 6 days a week 11 hours a day, then spent the last day at my girlfriends. Sorry about this as it was too much for me to work at only 16. So i'm back asking if I could get my recruiter rank back as I have no quit the job and will be active 320% more of the time. Yesterday was my first day off the job and hosted a recruitment lobby and ended up getting 3 or 4 people to apply. I hope to make these regular unless [Origin] Come to the stage of not recruiting for what ever reason.

i will take what I can Do. Let me see what the others thanks of this idea.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by oOMEGLES View Post

Welcome back :]
Old Is always GOLD
Hey guys!!! Seeing as I was war commander of this clan in the past, and there don't seem to be too too many wars happening nowadays, I think that it would be in [Origin]'s best interest to promote me to war disciple. However, seeing as I'm not even an official member, I realize this will strongly affect your decision on whether or not to promote me to War Disciple, but I beg you to take this application into consideration. I'm much more mature than I was back then, and I can take a loss now. My GMT is -4 and I'm active pretty much all day until the end of this month, then I'll only be active about half the time I'm currently on. But anyways, promote me kgo :P
Origin For Life
Originally Posted by Optimus06 View Post
Hey guys!!! Seeing as I was war commander of this clan in the past, and there don't seem to be too too many wars happening nowadays, I think that it would be in [Origin]'s best interest to promote me to war disciple. However, seeing as I'm not even an official member, I realize this will strongly affect your decision on whether or not to promote me to War Disciple, but I beg you to take this application into consideration. I'm much more mature than I was back then, and I can take a loss now. My GMT is -4 and I'm active pretty much all day until the end of this month, then I'll only be active about half the time I'm currently on. But anyways, promote me kgo :P

You don't apply here.

Also, I was wondering how I could apply for a council position. I realise that prime chancellor and executive officer are empty. If you guys trust me enough, I would love to apply for one of those positions. I realise that I am only freshman, so I do understand if I cannot apply for these positions.
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
You don't apply here.

Also, I was wondering how I could apply for a council position. I realise that prime chancellor and executive officer are empty. If you guys trust me enough, I would love to apply for one of those positions. I realise that I am only freshman, so I do understand if I cannot apply for these positions.

Lol, Fate told me I do apply here :P so unless he lied to me...Idc :P
Origin For Life
You don't apply here.

As I own the title of Prime Chancellor you cannot have it until it's rename.
I think I might be retired.
You don't apply here.

you can either post the app here or send it to a council member or a leader directly and we will look at it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
As I own the title of Prime Chancellor you cannot have it until it's rename.

you own nothing filthy trial member xD
Commencing Project Origin 2.0
It isn't really about applying though, it's more about... showing interest.
When we need a position, we just look at the members who have shown skill in that area, and go from there.
I'm awful in-game, but I can type words, so I was eventually promoted to council member.
Continue to demonstrate your ability to type words, and soon you too shall get promoted.