ES Recruitment Drive
Clan Channel Name? Im not doing a YT Channel im doinh a big video if you mean where the video is going to be uploaded just wait, i will link the intro here when its finished to show you guys the progress
-----
I just want to point out that THAT LOOKS CREEPY AF xD .... Im didnt thought that i had to make the Animation of 18Toris so i have to rethink my Storyboard on how the Angles Should be... also these 18Rigs are killing my CPU and im saving every 5 minutes because the Danger that its going to crash is very high
The Creepiness
The Gif you looked at rn totally does not look like the Final render... its a quick preview with bad quality, no lighting, No AA, unfinished Scene, Unfinished toris im going to add all that and make the Other Toris The Clan Members. This is just to preview the Animation of that Scene (and the creepiness :> ) If something in the Animation Bugs you - point it out!
Last edited by Fluxorious; Feb 18, 2016 at 05:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I love the way it's going, keep working hard
PROUD iCoF ex-LEADER "Justice, equality and freedom are more than just words, they are goals."
Origin is the new Black.

Here's another one 1-2-3.rpl
-----
sese why must u use that font all the time?
Last edited by asdguy; Feb 21, 2016 at 07:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Im back....... so yeah
Do you prefer this one? :v
PROUD iCoF ex-LEADER "Justice, equality and freedom are more than just words, they are goals."
Origin is the new Black.

yes but you can still use the other one,i just wanted to know why you use that
Im back....... so yeah
News from Zeus the poor soul ? :| Still interested what's causing him to stay for that long time in life danger in hospital altough i probably shouldn't even ask as its not really my business and i dont know him personally :S