Toribash
Originally Posted by RemZombie View Post
My Story: I live in Canada Ontario and my time is UTC-5.00 Eastern Time (Canada and U.S.
My name us Austin and I am handicapped (Muscular Dystrophy) and go through alot of pain any given time, but my attitude stays mostly positive. I'm always looking at the bright sides of things and always try to be nice to others, no matter what they do to me.

Toribash Info: I have played the game for 7 months total and have 600 hours, main mods are abd and mushu. I am a pretty good player when I need to be and would do my best to put most my tc in the bank I would love to help out in wars aswell

YES
Hello this is my last application i will ever do again. i love the oceans i think theyr wonderful. i hope u clan members agree on accepting me
Originally Posted by RemZombie View Post
My Story: I live in Canada Ontario and my time is UTC-5.00 Eastern Time (Canada and U.S.
My name us Austin and I am handicapped (Muscular Dystrophy) and go through alot of pain any given time, but my attitude stays mostly positive. I'm always looking at the bright sides of things and always try to be nice to others, no matter what they do to me.

Toribash Info: I have played the game for 7 months total and have 600 hours, main mods are abd and mushu. I am a pretty good player when I need to be and would do my best to put most my tc in the bank I would love to help out in wars aswell

I like your positivity, but i don't like your attitude in-game, neutral.
Last edited by Zwift; Dec 31, 2015 at 10:42 AM.
(╭ರᴥ•́)
About Myself

Ive been playing Tb for about... like 3 years now, im blackbelt though i honestly think im much higher skilled than the average black... 0_0 i mean... black belt. I have been in a fair few clans in my time, atleast two of them were in the top 10-3 at some time. Im a little rusty at ABD right now because i just got back from a three month break, im trying to oil my joints though. I have around 3.5k hours in the game (about 40-50 % in SP making parkour replays or madmen. I also have a youtube chanel (link at the end of the app) named Hayden Nation, I only put out TB related coments. I have 85 subs and about to reach the 5k view milestone. Im probably a bit better at parkour than i am at ABD, if you would like to see some of my replays i can give you some. although i have been very active ingame im not very active on the forums, pretty much the only time i go on is to download parkour mods.

Why Ocean?

Well if we are being real here its mostly for my bud zwift but I do belive I would contribute to the clan in a postive way. I could also make a clan vid for u guys (free if im a member of the clan ;) )

chanel ling: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvM...QGp0LN14EykjkQ
For: " OCEAN Clan "

About Me:

I'm a Girl, I Live in a Big Country. I'm also a Minecrafters, and my time zone is [ GMT+7 ]. I'm good at Gaming and Arts. Especially Photoshop. and Im here not just to have [OCEAN] Tag. I'm here to HIT the toribash world with Ocean Clan.

Toribash History:

I Have an Old account, and lost access to it. i Joined toribash 2013. and my first account name is WendaJ. My grammar is totally messed up in 2013. but now it's much better. Check my old thread here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=438283
and Arrum is my Sister's name

Why Must OCEAN?

I Look that " Ocean " is a New clan and need an Active member, and you can say that im an active member, i also can do Photoshop, and making your signatures. and i will help ocean a lot... and also i'm good at toribash and i want to HIT the toribash world with " OCEAN" Clan.

What Skill did you have?

- Dodging
- Running
- FreeRun
- Freestyle

Download The Replay Here:
- https://www.dropbox.com/s/4g7rjwspem...eplay.zip?dl=0 -

I Have a Small Art for this Clan
Last edited by QueenArrum; Jan 1, 2016 at 11:45 AM. Reason: added one image
Send me a Private Message If You Have KIK !
Originally Posted by jackseptceye View Post
About Myself

Ive been playing Tb for about... like 3 years now, im blackbelt though i honestly think im much higher skilled than the average black... 0_0 i mean... black belt. I have been in a fair few clans in my time, atleast two of them were in the top 10-3 at some time. Im a little rusty at ABD right now because i just got back from a three month break, im trying to oil my joints though. I have around 3.5k hours in the game (about 40-50 % in SP making parkour replays or madmen. I also have a youtube chanel (link at the end of the app) named Hayden Nation, I only put out TB related coments. I have 85 subs and about to reach the 5k view milestone. Im probably a bit better at parkour than i am at ABD, if you would like to see some of my replays i can give you some. although i have been very active ingame im not very active on the forums, pretty much the only time i go on is to download parkour mods.

Why Ocean?

Well if we are being real here its mostly for my bud zwift but I do belive I would contribute to the clan in a postive way. I could also make a clan vid for u guys (free if im a member of the clan ;) )

chanel ling: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvM...QGp0LN14EykjkQ

You're a pretty good player, your pretty active, the app was nice, for me its a yes.
-----
Originally Posted by QueenArrum View Post
For: " OCEAN Clan "

About Me:

I'm a Girl, I Live in a Big Country. I'm also a Minecrafters, and my time zone is [ GMT+7 ]. I'm good at Gaming and Arts. Especially Photoshop. and Im here not just to have [OCEAN] Tag. I'm here to HIT the toribash world with Ocean Clan.

Toribash History:

I Have an Old account, and lost access to it. i Joined toribash 2013. and my first account name is WendaJ. My grammar is totally messed up in 2013. but now it's much better. Check my old thread here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=438283
and Arrum is my Sister's name

Why Must OCEAN?

I Look that " Ocean " is a New clan and need an Active member, and you can say that im an active member, i also can do Photoshop, and making your signatures. and i will help ocean a lot... and also i'm good at toribash and i want to HIT the toribash world with " OCEAN" Clan.

What Skill did you have?

- Dodging
- Running
- FreeRun
- Freestyle

Download The Replay Here:
- https://www.dropbox.com/s/4g7rjwspem...eplay.zip?dl=0 -

I Have a Small Art for this Clan

Spot on application, I haven't seen you play yet, also the art looks really nice, yes.
Last edited by Berzerk; Jan 2, 2016 at 07:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Abn0rmall View Post
You're a pretty good player, your pretty active, the app was nice, for me its a yes.
-----

Spot on application, I haven't seen you play yet, also the art looks really nice, yes.

Thank You
Send me a Private Message If You Have KIK !
Name: Sanjiv Sewdat
Previous clans: Jolt, Wapow , Core (I left jolt and core due to the mass inactivity and wapow because they had no chill or Netflix.
Why I want to join: Seems like a fun clan many people I already know or are familiar with
Life: 13 ( 14 in feb), 8th grader in school for most of my day I go at 7:50 and get home at 2:40, I'm indian #Curry Lyfe