ES Recruitment Drive
seemless split kick, awesome
i dont know if i agree with that grab on the head. you took a bit to turn around to get the boom, and by that point i would have either gone for something ridiculous or unexpected. either way, the execution was fine
nice pose, i like grabbing ukes stuff for poses
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
seemless split kick, awesome
i dont know if i agree with that grab on the head. you took a bit to turn around to get the boom, and by that point i would have either gone for something ridiculous or unexpected. either way, the execution was fine
nice pose, i like grabbing ukes stuff for poses

yeah, I see what you mean. I kinda did this quickly for the sake of getting my replay making inspiration up, I´ll be messing with it later.
h
ORMOduck 2015 that replay was so fluid i used that fluid to masterb8 wile watching the replay cause it was so smexxy finish it plox or i'll find you
If you're reading this its to late
Originally Posted by Cwis View Post
ORMOduck 2015 that replay was so fluid i used that fluid to masterb8 wile watching the replay cause it was so smexxy finish it plox or i'll find you

An alt, I guess. Thanks for the positivity, but please, if there is anything wrong with it, tell me.
h
Nice replay, only thing is the split didn't match the rest, it was so fast, while the rest of the replay is fluid and slow-ish
Wolololololo