Ranking
Original Post
[Vid] want your replays to new vid "Toribash - Only Life 2"
Hello, i need replays to my new vid "Toribash- Only Life 2". I need replays of type "The Dream", i think you all know how this replays must look like

Wip
Jakiego nicku na pewno nie wybierze żyd??? Gaziu
Made by Kolega1010
Rain drops - more kicking.
Suddenly exploded drills - combo: Corkscrew - Spin back kick - Double leg - 360 Backflip.
Attached Files
(S) Class A - Rain drops.rpl (391.1 KB, 8 views)
Vector clan
Proud member of [ORMO] and [CT]

Please C&C and wath in HD
Jakiego nicku na pewno nie wybierze żyd??? Gaziu
Made by Kolega1010
I'm gonna post here what I said in the other thread so you can see it if you ignore one or other threads.

I would love to see more accentued Sync on the video, but it's okay.

Because it's a, more artisticfull video, than a violence one. Is like showing some IRL skate videos, you can't over edit it (in some cases), or you can destroy the good quality of the song with the video in armony. But that doesn't applies at all with the sync.

The freecam was cool, the slow motion was used correctly in some parts but in other, it was like, eminem talking 100 words in normal speed, and the leg of the tori moved less than 1 cm in all that time, it needs a little more coherence, do you understand me?.

But if we talk about if the video its cool , yes it is, but I was only just doing a CnC on the fully artistic part, like when you say ,
"awesome and epic replay but it would be better if you didn't contract those wrists".

I'm not saying that is bad, it's alredy awesome, but just trying to help with tips to make the video better."