Toribash
My Application for [AS]
I AM MAKI
Intro:
I am 16 and I live in the USA, Eastern Time.
My mains mods on toribash are Boxshu, abd, and Judo. I mostly play boxshu. I am a 10th dan. I have not bought qi what so ever. I have been very active for 7 or 6 months. Some people would not believe that. However, it is okay. I am quite loyal to a clan, although the clans I have been in recently did not go as well I thought it would, but I am taking a chance to become a part of a good clan with great members.
I joined last year on September 1 2017, and I have progressed on getting much better than I was when I was a white belt. I for sure think this game is quite fun although some think its dying. But it could be revived if we tried : D
I have very little talents, to be completely honest with you. However, I am quite good at art I think.
My hobbies are hiking, reading, video games.
Outro: I would like to join [AS] because I would love to be become a family with AS and have a good time with all the members. Be best of friends.  In addition, this Clan seems like it has some decent members to get along with. I know some of your members for example Dashier I have known him for quite a while now and I think he has a good time with [AS] and I would like to be closer with the [AS] family as he is.

Council Moderated Message:
Denied.
PM one of the leaders for reason.
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 28, 2018 at 05:43 PM.
Former Staff Positions: Help Squad , & Tori-Agent
Goodboys -> Max | Ymir | Haku | Zephh | Furryprints | rcrichman
hi i would like to join the clan
i like sparring (speciffically in cb_martial_arts_ringv2 or cb_martial_arts_spar_cagev5)
i also like boxing and aikido
i live in england meaning my gmt is known as bst
i have been looking for an active clan with nice people
i hope to be in the clan soon
as an extension im 16 and my hobbies other than gaming is animating btw i use pivot animator to do that i also like making art even though im not that good at it i am active almost all the time and at the time i made this i a black belt

Denied.
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 28, 2018 at 05:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
as proof i read the op i will add [AS]allstars
intro
my name in real life is jamal but you can just call me jay and i am 16 and in my last application i mentioned im from england meaning i have a gmt of 0 and i am quite eager to join this clan i will suppply more information in this than my last one since i feel like i did not put enough effort into the last one as i said last time i hope to join in this application i will add details with the following: information about me, info on me in game, my favourite mods, hobbies and why i want to join

information about me in the game
at the moment i sent this i am a black belt i dont really like doing tournaments but i do plan to in a bit of time i never bet in toribash and i am always prepared and happy to participate in clan wars i am active almost all the time and i enjoy playing toribash

my favourite mod and what i like to do
my favourite mods are sparring mods which i have many downloaded ones such as Bluplace_of_the_way Jisse_sparring_ally xspar ofcourse in cb_martial_arts_ringv2 cb_martial_arts_spar_cagev5 just as stated in my last one and finnaly beg_spar_water_station_close
i also like aikido aswell as ABD and i enjoy boxing (speciffically realtoriboxingmw2)

hobbies
my hobbies involve animating which as i mentioned in my last one i use pivot animator to make them my other hobbies involve gaming which i do all the time, art which im not that good at but i really do enjoy doing i also enjoying being social and chatting to people when i joined the discord i knew i was not wrong about their being alot of nice people and i doubt i will change my opinion on that after having such an amazingly good impression to me gaming with the combination of having friends and people to play with is one of the most greatest experiences to me when i play any game and because of this im really happy to be a part of this clan

why i want to join
i enjoy being a part of active clans and having more nice people to talk to, most of the rules i normally follow in my day to day life so im not very worried about breaking them i see this is a type of clan that people would possibly consider each other as a family in such why people would like each other i had a similar experience in a clan in another game and i must say i loved being a part it made me very active to play not only to play the game but to also talk and be with people i can consider friends or family i really hope to be in this clan and i put so much hours on making a script for this [AS]
once again proof i read the i read the op i will add [AS]allstars

Denied.
PM one of the Leaders for reason.
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 28, 2018 at 05:43 PM.
Bonjour big boys, it is I, nord, and I have arisen from the depths of Toribash hell to create this application.

I am a little chinky Asian 14 year old (turning 15) from Canada (GMT -5). This will be the first application I have written in a while ever since I came back to the game like two weeks ago, and I sure am excited to be back!

I'll first start off with why you'll find me writing this application in the first place. The very reason I'm coming back to the game in the first place is because of all the memories made and well, I've simply spent too much time on the game to just stop checking up on it completely. When I did choose to come back like so, I found that the majority of my friends are incredibly hard to track down, or they simply do not remember me. Instead, I'm looking for a good way to start somewhat fresh and enter the community in a new way and make new friends and thought of joining a clan. The All Stars pretty much fit my criteria of an active clan full of many members to create new memories.

In terms of the game itself, I am still relearning what I had done before. Everything is slowly coming back to me bit by bit, and the journey is pretty fun. I'll be honest, I don't think I can do much in terms of warring and such, but I am very well on my way to becoming better than I used to. I now spend most of my time playing on quick aikido servers and taekkyon servers when there are people actually playing it. I also mess around with betting servers just for the fun of it, but never really bet because of my past with it 8). I may not be on every single day, but I'll promise to check the clan forums daily when I can. You'll also realize I have no replays, and that is because I, once again, have recently come back to the game.

My real life is going swell, filled with common Canadian hobbies such as hockey and eating a more than sufficient amount of poutine. Other than that, I enjoy biking, rollerblading and discovering new music of new genres (please do recommend some songs). I can't say much more other than that, as my life as of late has been quite uneventful (but still fine).

That would be the end of my application, and I hope you've not fallen asleep cause of my semi-formal tone that I almost never use outside of school. Trestet, I hope you remember me as DJ Meh, but let's be honest, we can forget about it together 8)

[AS]All Stars

Accepted.
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 28, 2018 at 05:48 PM.
Sup.
My name is Łukasz. Im from Poland. Im 25. I am playing since 2010. First normal account was Rootqe or someghing like that. You can check it if you want. I was in [ToP] but now this clan is dead. Im after 2,5 year break and I want to back. Sooo im looking for a good clan and nice mates to play with. Im active on forums when I am a clan member. My favourite mods are abd and lenshu3ng. Im not bad at clan wars. When I was in ToP i was a "War manager" and I won solo about 15 - 20 wars in few weeks.
I will add few replays tomorrow cause im not on my PC. If you want more information about me just ask.

Denied.
Undetto
Intro
Hi I'm 17 years old boy.I live in Thailand.I'll talk about my favorite mods,my Hobbies and why do I want to join All Star Clan.

My favorite mods
Akiido is mods when i need some TC XD. all parkour and spar mod because I love in realism move in this game.

My hobbies
I have not too much hobbies.sometime I make animation so I have my channel here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYm..._as=subscriber and I love to play this game so much.

Why do I want to join your clan
Because I have found Reaper who is in your clan he is just friendly and awesome and your clan is have a war clan so this is my favorite part of your clan.

I never save akiido game replay so sorry about it.
I hope you will accept me

Denied.
Attached Files
spar.rpl (829.4 KB, 2 views)
par.rpl (217.9 KB, 2 views)
03.rpl (96.1 KB, 2 views)
04 .rpl (49.2 KB, 2 views)
00.rpl (87.6 KB, 2 views)
Hey There
I'm iPoor
I come from Indonesia (GMT + and I'm 19 soon to be 20.
I'm in college rn, taking informatics (computer science) as my major.

A Little History of Mine
It was 2010, when I still a middle schooler, my brother (my twin actually) and my friend started playing this game and they asked me to play too since the 3 of us always play together. I forgot what was my first acc name but as time goes on, they started to get bored and leave TB while I still enjoy the game.
At one moment, I'm feeling so desperate at earning TCs, and so to bring my spirit back, I made this acc. iPoor was originally inspired by a player named iRich (who is not rlly that rich). Idk why I pick the name tho, probably cos I was never be rich and never think that I'd be rich lol.

Hobbies
I love sports, I do mostly all of sports, doesn't mean I'm good at it lol. Among all the sports I mostly like Badminton. I also play basket ball sometimes in my college after a class. I also like watching movies, playing a game, and lately I started to enjoy wathcing anime. I can't play sports as much as I could rn, it's due to the college ofc

Ingame
My fav mod is ABD, aikido, and greykido. I was actually inactive and active again 1-2 months ago. Before my inactivity I remember I used to spar a couple times and do parkour with my twins for just having fun.
Currently, I mostly play abd and sometimes boxshu. I rlly enjoy betting server, I got some huge profit from it a couple times xD. And I also host betting server couple times. I remember that I made a betting server and my TC was only 1.7k and when the server dead, I have 200k , it was a straight
9 hours betting server, longest that I've ever hosted lol.
Oh, I just remembered, one of the reason that I gone inactive is bcos I lost a 140k duel lmao.

Forum
When I'm ingame, I'll also on forum.
Mostly I checked Art threads since I rlly appreciate arts.
It's kinda sad that when I got back, all of my fav artist are gone

Clan History
Aeon - I was inactive
Attack - The clan is inactive and I can't understand russian at all lmao

Reasons to Join [AS]All Stars
I want to join bcos this clan seems to be active. I met some of the members ingame often. Most of the members are rlly cool xD. And also, currently I'm kinda lost in tb, idk what else to do, I have no goals to achieve, and I see that one of this clan goal is to be a number 1 clan and I'll be very happy to add that to my empty Goal

PS : I won't attach any replay since all my replays are gone and I very rarely saved a replay

Failed Trial.
Quiting the game. Reapply if you ever come back.
Will keep in mind your recent trial.
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 28, 2018 at 05:49 PM.
adsfjksf
My application
Hello fellow All Star leaders, I'm Busngi,

Intro

I'm Busngi I'm 16 I'm a guy from Philippines and our GMT is UTC+08:00, and I like to play Toribash in my free time. I mostly like sports because it helps me become active in every activity given to me. I wanna join the clan All Stars because the players are good, I might learn from them, and the community is kind. What I mostly do in Toribash is replay making and doing some weird stuff in Free Play and mostly play in Multiplayer, which everybody does.

Toribash Story

Back in 2015, I found the game called Toribash. Markiplier played it and I thought I should download this fun game. When it finished downloading, I created my own account. I played for days until I couldn't play anymore because it was school days. I waited for summer because I couldn't play every school day, only on weekends. I waited for school days to end. I came back with a new account because I forgot my old one. I played multiplayer in mushu or wushu. I played those mods for like months, and when I got over them, I went searching for other mods. I found judo, which has a slight difference compared to wushu/mushu I think. I played it for months again and stopped playing multiplayer for almost a month. I started making replays and practiced some mods, and practiced to land a good standing position in Free Play. My friends actually played the game when I introduced it to them, and we played 1 v 1. When I found out about movememory, I didn't really like it but maybe my friends would like it. They actually did and they called it "cheat". They love judo and mushu. Boxshumushu was actually a decent mod and my friends really liked it. I started playing in some tournaments which I knew about when I was like an Orange belt. I think that time tournaments didn't actually have a belt restriction. We played in lots of tournaments and we won 1500 tc because the price was 500 tori credits. We stopped playing Toribash because school days were coming. I played tons of games in the weekends and got to blue belt which I'm really proud of. I joined a couple of clans but we were busy so we left. The clans weren't that active though. I came back in 2018 and made a new account again. I actually got to blue belt in not even a month. I met tons of new friends in multiplayer which was really helpful because sometimes I really don't have friends to play with. So yeah, that's my Toribash story.

Favorite Mods
My favorite mods are aikido and other aikido mods, sometimes wrestling and I can rarely play sparring with my friends or other people in multiplayer. First I really liked jousting and twin swords as a beginner since I played the mod everyday. Almost a month, I got tired of it. When I discovered Mushu or Wushu I played for months, when I got tired of it I played aikido with my friends, I really got into the gravity and the mod aikidobigdojo which I sometimes play. I mostly play judo because when I found out about tournaments, judo was the most played mod in the tournaments in my opinion. I really tried sparring with my friends and practiced to walk and I didn't improve. I tried playing so many spar games with my friends until I learned how to walk/run in toribash with -30 gravity. Boxing was quite fun, but I didn't like it. My friends liked it so much they would find boxing mods in multiplayer. I played footmod.tbm in Free Play for like 2 to 3 times. That's all!

Talents

I mean, my mom and dad told me I'm talented which all the parents say to their child. I can run very fast, I can juggle, I can type very fast because I played in the computer when I was like 3, I know that's not even possible that's what my brother said because he has been playing with me since I was little. Most of these aren't really talents for me because it's like all people can do it. I can do the knife game very fast I really don't care if my finger has a scar on it. They say I'm fast learner, I can do judo in real life and wrestling. I won a national tournament in wrestling. I can draw well, I can sing, singing isn't really a talent I think because all people can sing even though your voice is horrible. God gave you a voice to speak and to sing and do other things. I can jump really high. I can jump over 4 people. That's all!

Hobbies

My hobbies are drawing, singing, painting, and mostly playing video games day and night. I like splashing water on my body every time I wash my hands. I used to bike but my Bike broke like a year ago, and there's nothing else but Toribash. My father gave a Bike came from the U.S. because all of my friends have a bike. That time I really have no clue how to ride a bike, my friends told me that you should learn how to use a bike so they taught me for half an hour. I was a fast learner. In judo, I won 4 tournaments, 1 gold, 1 trophy, and 2 silvers. My father was a brown belt in Judo in the old days when I wasn't born yet. He said I was born to be a judoka. Aside my sensei, my father also teaches me judo. I could barely carry him so I struggled and used my calves to pick him up and he was so impressed. He said I have a well-toned body for judo. I use all my techniques taught by my sensei and my father. That's all!

Why All Stars?

I wanna join All Stars because the community is really kind and I might make friends in the clan. I might learn from the pros in All Stars. I wanna help the clan reach their goals!

!!!

Replays

Accepted.
Attached Files
headkick2.rpl (83.1 KB, 2 views)
headkick.rpl (55.0 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Trestet; Apr 1, 2018 at 12:14 PM. Reason: To improve my grammar (hopefully)
All Stars Application
Introduction
Hello. My name is Dylan Turner. People in Toribash just know me as Dylan4000. I am 21 years old and live in America. My GMT is Central Standard Time (CST). This is my application to All Stars. Thank you for reading it. I hope to join your family soon.

In-Game Experience
Well, my Toribash experience goes all the way back to 2014. Two years of that was me having no clue what I was doing, so I am saving us some time by skipping that part. I was once a great player in twinswords. I specialized in tearing off my own hands and throwing them at people to cause great damage, creating my very own techniques to do so. My friend, who you all know as RRDube420, taught me everything I know and recommended that we expanded to other mods. This led to him and I creating clans that were short-lived. I also joined WAPOW before it's most recent fall. In WAPOW, I learned how to play almost all of the grappling mods, and made a second Canadian friend who you all know as Mikes. Later, I became a part of the Council and almost became a leader. After I sensed the fall of WAPOW, I left Toribash for months. I came back yesterday and spoke to Mikes, who recommended that I apply here to regain my skill and get in touch with several old friends. So here I am.

Favorite Mods
Out of every mod I have played in Toribash, I have to say my favorite ones are aikidobigdojo, aikido, and greykido. I know... I am totally not sticking to one common factor here. I have played several mods, but I selected these three because they are a challenge to master. I don't know very many people who have completely mastered said mods, but I aspire to be one of those people who have. The gravity of the mod just makes it so tricky to pull off a saving/finishing move and I love it. The best part is they are good for warring and betting which I love to do when I can. Betting especially. I have a gambling problem in real life and in-game. I will win the lottery one day...

Talents/Hobbies
This category is the worst one for me. Since I was six months old, I have been diagnosed with Spinal Muscular Atrophy Type 2. This limits the ability to use every part of my body except my brain. I am currently bound to my bed rather than my wheelchair. With that, I have absolutely no talent other than trying to be the best at every game I get my hands on and using my charisma. You can see why I chose Toribash. There is SO MUCH to master.

Why I Want To Join All Stars
I went snooping on your forums for a while after I was recommended to this clan. I am interested in joining because even though none of actually know each other in real life, you guys seem to be a tight-knit family that I hope to be a part of. I don't look for your rank in the clan list. I look for people who enjoy speaking to each other and getting along with fellow clan members.

That is my application. I hope you enjoyed reading it. I also hope to greet you all with as a part of your family. Thank you all, and have a good day.

Before I go... [AS]All Stars!

Accepted.
Last edited by Trestet; Mar 29, 2018 at 10:20 PM.
Ash nazg durbatulûk, ash nazg gimbatul, ash nazg thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
Hey!
Im 16 and quite formal in my applications. my timezone is GMT +0 Because Im from England (the best place ) the clans I have been in are:
(Admin):member
(Axio):member
(SINS):WarLord and Head recruter
(Tron):Warlord,Recruter and the Discord manager

As for my Favourite mods:
Akido
AkidoBigDojo
Graykido (on occasion)
Wushu

My talents are, that I am Double jointed in all of my finger, I'm Ok at playing Bass Guitar and I think I'm skilled at PC building.
Me as a person, well.. I push myself to be the best I can be and i wont settle for anything less. I am a loyal player and was loyal to Most clan I was in. I like joking around but I am hella serious when I need to be. (yes i used the word "hella")

My hobbies are:
Playing TB
Playing the Bass guitar
Building PCs
and Coding

Here is the link to some on my best moments, In akido (its the mod I play the most):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/kzl2vb...S_Replays..rar

Why I want to join AS? you ask. I want to join AS because it reflects the traits that I am like Funny, friendly, helpful, and most importantly Kind to all. I know its quite a tight knit community but i think Ill fit in quite well (like a glove )

P.S: Love you Mafia <3
P.S.S I like using P.S
P.S.S.S [AS]All Stars!!!

Failed trials, PM one of the leaders for the reason
Last edited by Trestet; Apr 1, 2018 at 12:13 PM.