ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Event] Ultimate Kombat Team

Part of my plans for starting up Immortal Kombat Alliance was to start hosting an alliance with clans from all across toribash. This is our first plans for that alliance by creating universal events for the clans of the game. These events shall be hosted atleast once every quarter of the year. We hope for a good attendance to each of these events. this event is due to start somewhere around the start of the next month. But for now i need to collect the information of any teams taking part there will be enough space for up to 32 teams. all of which must be teams of clans. The teams must be of 3's no more no less a more laid out version with the rules and prizes and a table to put the teams on will be here soon. Your clan must be official or hold an unofficial -clan tag.

Application code:
Clan:
Three Team Members + 1 Standby:
Most Active time (please base in GMT time):
When you fill in this form you are signing the right to understand all the members from your team must be in your clan and by deleting no you agree to this term: Yes/No

Rules
1. The matches will be 3 on 3 but there will be a tag twist. if your team member loses your team loses a life you have 3 life's to lose.
2. Each member can only play until they have lost but you can switch who will be playing at the start of each match.
3. The official mode for the event is Aikido
4. No cheating
5. Each match must follow all default settings for Aikido
6. We would preferably like one member of the clan above rank 4 to take part as we would like each match to go through the clan battle application as reference.

Prizes
For the team that comes first.
30,000 TC to each member of that team (not including standby)
60,000 TC for the clan bank to do what ever it wants with.

For the team that comes second
10,000 TC to each member of that team (same as above)
20,000 TC for the clan bank to do what ever it wants with.

Teams

Teams

Last edited by CkyToH; Mar 31, 2012 at 11:35 PM.
change my fighter from MechaFlame into Gomson
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
the tourney hosted by our clan will not happen for a few weeks due to absence of Ckytoh for personal reasons he will post here when the tourney will be held ty for being patient

Piddle: you will have plenty of time
One does not simply question the Afro
Better get 10k by the time Cky gets everything sorted
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Is this still on?
Clan: The Last Legion

Three Team Members + 1 Standby: Fear091, Sidvicious, RBB (Pv2Caribou standby)

Most Active time (please base in GMT time): \(o_O)/
How will we win?
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
When you kick ass.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Clan name: ProjectV
Members Loled101, ldiot, proxun and the spare P1npoint
most active GMT 10+
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][-projectv] linkhunter damphir irmantasx cozzakilll clipsall xthemistx masterexploder aero lololerz kameron DONKEY KONG!

They In My Sig Only Because They Are Special. :)