Toribash
Original Post
Highest Points With No Head
Read all!!!!!!!!!

So the point is to get the most points without a head(after you have been decapped). You can decap your self or be decapped by uke. The prize is a free spinning head avatar(prize is different for people who don't need a spinning head avatar). Even if you don't want the prize still post your best. Must not be a mod! Must be within 1000 frames and no specified turns so you can even use p. Distance is also optional but please post all specifications if possible with your post. Also you can attempt to use both players but both must be decapped and it has to be better by a lot. I don't know how long this will go for so post quickly! Also enter this contest and buy a spinning head avatar from me and get it 25-50 credits off depending on how good your replay is or if you don't have an entry you get a discount of 10 credits if you mention this contest when you purchase a spinning head avatar from me.*

*You only get discounts while contest is on.

I don't have a replay yet but i probably will.
Re: Highest Points With No Head
Here is my entry I think it is pretty cool well enjoy I hope you like

P.S. sorry that it is glitchy and i got the self decap move from playing head ball

Dismemberment=100
distance=100
No DQ
No Fracture
Attached Files
Rob_My_Entry_2.rpl (106.4 KB, 44 views)
I WILL EAT YOU
Not bad. What prize would you want if you won or are you just in it for fun? Prize options: spinning head avatar, credits.
Best I can do without majorly killing myself!
Attached Files
Nomg!.rpl (96.2 KB, 24 views)
Here's my try at it. I didn't got to move Uke at all, and only lost my head (as required).
Last edited by Andrecova; Apr 17, 2008 at 11:11 PM.
(15:43) <Drakhir> Zaarock: everything is useless.
(15:43) <Blam> Drakhir: Including your penis
Ok heres mine,
Last edited by marcus; Jul 18, 2008 at 11:20 PM.
[spirit]