Toribash
holy octopus balls

opener was kinda simple, but rest was smexy af

sick ass hits and skeets

looks like zou were doing a dance too lol
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
welp,the crotch kick wold get the groin....
rest was absolutely perfect,but this double skeet was unbeveliable
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
yo that beginning was pretty fuckin epic. bit stiff but other than that was amazing. I thought it would be a decap and at least one of the knees in one frame but as close as you did it is epic. The follow up boom on the chest was pretty gnarly but the replay went downhill from the cork attempt after. Not sure if you were going for realism in the cork but the swing of the momentum and the positioning about the whole thing was off. You contracted your knees too much while not bringing your hips far enough up and it looked odd to say the least. The arm dm was odd being as it was out of nowhere and the lower half boom only dm'd half the lower half which upset me a bit. The beginning is always so nice but slows down and kinda craps out at the end. GJ tho. Keep em comin
Knock down da walls wiv big rocks and kill all the men wiv arras. - Lamby
sickkkkkkkk

opener was friken sick and flowed amazingly with the skeet, which was awesome

the first boom was sick af, but I was disappointed you didnt get the glutes with it

glute boom was nice doe
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
skeet looks badass
wold be even cooler if you managed to make 4 dms in the same frame,but first boom looks sick af
but the kick itself wold get more parts,because you hitted with the knee,not the foot.
last kick was good too.
this is a quick replay uh
its almost impossible to make cnc's :|
only thing was the arm during the boom kick,i guess wold look better if they had more relaxed,they moved so sudden....
besides that,on my eyes,its absolutely perfect replay,just wish it had more stuff
the first kick was cool, but impacted at a weird position

jump and spin was absolutely amazing

Transition and hit for the boom was amazing

random knee dm

good pose

9/10, could use more stuff
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]