ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Arm troubles
For some reason i've encountered this weird bug a few times now, or at least i think it's a bug.

For some reason after 1 turn of judo, the arms sometimes seem to be "mangled/zigzaggy/melding to eachother" in the preview, and a turn after that, it's for sure either the arms break, or the hands come off, no matter where you move the arms, they will break. It's very annoying =(

EDIT: Most often it happens if you contract abs while doing the standard doublegrab.
What what? In the butt.
Re: Arm troubles
Originally Posted by Foxie
For some reason i've encountered this weird bug a few times now, or at least i think it's a bug.

For some reason after 1 turn of judo, the arms sometimes seem to be "mangled/zigzaggy/melding to eachother" in the preview, and a turn after that, it's for sure either the arms break, or the hands come off, no matter where you move the arms, they will break. It's very annoying =(

EDIT: Most often it happens if you contract abs while doing the standard doublegrab.

yes its a bug but it happens only because if it didnt your arms would break anyway :P