Ranking
Re: Decency on the Servers
I think the best way would be to incorporate some admin commands so we can ban those fools.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
mememememe ooh ooh pick me! please please please pretty please
id do just about anything
It was a suggestion my dear friend. ;)
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Prehapes there is some way of sending all communications to an Admin server? any complaints could be checked with the records, and the purpetrators punished for their transgretion? If no complaint is made, it gets ignored. A new /AdminAlarm command known by few to make a certain point stand out and be reckonised?

ideas are as free as the wind. lets hope the wind reaches where we want it to go.
<( O )>
Originally Posted by veb
It was a suggestion my dear friend. ;)

let me know if it becomes more then that id be more then willing
but if it does develop the admin should not be allowed to kick the player he's fought recently, stops biased kicking ;)
Thats why having several people keeping an idle eye on the convos in the servers would do. The arnt fighting, and you dont need one in every room. They would only need to do something once they are called for.

Mabey... just to avoid confusion, they can also see players IP address, because changing your name is no real hassle.
<( O )>
i agree and dibs if hampa needs volunteers
wow this cinda turned into a suggestion category
Some people suck. I say good game after every match.
These are delicious links. You must click them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J48vuoO2PQY.................http://www.myspace.com/drsteel
I don't think that saying good game every match is necessary, sometimes you'll have a terrible match and say "gg" anyway because its a formality, no matter how much that fight sucked. But I agree, people swearing other people out are just annoying as hell.
I tend to just not say anything! It solves all language barriers, and allows me to watch the game! gg obviously solves everything, and should be said where appropriate.

The worst thing I have ever said over an in-game talk box is "do you want an instruction manual" to someone playing Unreal Tournament and it was over a LAN, not the internet!
I has a flavour