Ranking
Original Post
Nabi Thanksgiving/Christmas - QuizDraw
Hello. This is the third, and probably last version of the -Draw threads.

This will be run over two months, but not constantly, as the QuickDraw and MysteryDraw was. What I'm gonna do, is that I'm gonna be asking questions related to the world of Toribash. The questions are likely to be quickly answered, and thus I'll be running this in fast-paced phases during the day. Ideally, the prize for answering each question correctly is 250tc, but it might be adjusted depending on the difficulty of the question.

Note how two similar Quiz-threads have been run before and reposted questions might and will occur, so bear with me.

IF YOU HAVE ANY GOOD QUESTIONS, PLEASE, SHARE THEM THROUGH PM, ALONG WITH THE SOLUTION. IF IT'S GOOD, IT WILL BE POSTED.

Other basic rules:
- No double posting.
- One guess per post.
- No editing of posts after you've submitted an answer.
Last edited by CMon; Nov 7, 2008 at 12:46 AM.
V-
Smexeh bot. ;)
Last edited by Drakhir; Nov 2, 2008 at 04:23 PM.
DarkEnergy?
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
Sekrit?
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.