Ranking
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
Yea the system was kind of shitty, now that Duck is gone and Erth is back finally they are working on it.

Oh and now we are getting activity points by posting here!

That'll help people like me who play SP but don't war much
(Origin)
Yea the system was kind of shitty, now that Duck is gone and Erth is back finally they are working on it.

Oh and now we are getting activity points by posting here!

That's good, I never understood why but I never felt welcome in the forum unless it was the clan thread. I would get banned for making an "un-related post" even though I basically just echoed what everyone else was saying. I was a bit upset when they change the system for not giving activity points for clan post. I'm glad they made that change.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐I just want to say, Hello ۩͇̿V͇̿I͇̿P͇̿۩ (Maia<3) (>._.)> PM
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2044493_18.gif [/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by emoney78 View Post
That's good, I never understood why but I never felt welcome in the forum unless it was the clan thread. I would get banned for making an "un-related post" even though I basically just echoed what everyone else was saying. I was a bit upset when they change the system for not giving activity points for clan post. I'm glad they made that change.

It wasn't a recent innovation but a fix you could say. Up to this point activity points for forum posts were given only to official clans because the system was based on clan boards, but unofficial clans don't have one. They fixed it by adding clan threads to the check routine.

Agreed that forum rules are quite strict, even if you know the rules you lose interest in posting around because of the standards imposed. It's the only way to maintain good quality threads though.
It wasn't a recent innovation but a fix you could say. Up to this point activity points for forum posts were given only to official clans because the system was based on clan boards, but unofficial clans don't have one. They fixed it by adding clan threads to the check routine.

Agreed that forum rules are quite strict, even if you know the rules you lose interest in posting around because of the standards imposed. It's the only way to maintain good quality threads though.

yeah, my bad for being inactive. Guys. I just moved a I was waiting for everything to transfer over. I know that’s not what your talking about I just wanted to get that out the way.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
yeah, my bad for being inactive. Guys. I just moved a I was waiting for everything to transfer over. I know that’s not what your talking about I just wanted to get that out the way.

Sure, take your time, there isn't much going on here anyways. Moving far away from where you were?
Sure, take your time, there isn't much going on here anyways. Moving far away from where you were?

nah, maybe like 45 mins from where I was. It took a while to get everything moved.
Would you guys like a custom usertitle for all clan members? And if so what would you like it to say? We can buy it for 20k perk points.
Would you guys like a custom usertitle for all clan members? And if so what would you like it to say? We can buy it for 20k perk points.

“never forget where you come from” maybe something like that.
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
“never forget where you come from” maybe something like that.

The problem is that it could be too long, perhaps it could be "Remember where you come from"
Oh wow, this is still alive... Or again
Can't forget my first clan

Also haven't seen Zeus in ages, last time was back when you were in a critical state, I think your wife informed us about it at the time... Don't remember the details sorry, just glad seeing you again