ES Recruitment Drive
So what is my challenge? Do I create a set, a texture, banner? Because if so I may have a chance at it. I just need to find out how to make the mapping go together and anything like words need to connect perfect at the back. The top for headphones (If there are) need to be curved perfectly.

Also anything I will make will go HERE.
Last edited by Buck_Turgidson; Feb 19, 2014 at 04:51 PM. Reason: fail
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well obviously something that shows you can grasp the concept of being able to do something that involved mirrored images or a type of artwork of any type that shows texturing that is beneficial to our clan.

The masterpiece challenge will be administered by iemagazine later.
Sorry I have been dealing with bats in my house all day.... Odd and scary experience... Animal Control got like 7 calls from me.

For now Buck, I would like you to try to make a simple head. No random patterns, a color scheme. After that we will see how it goes.
Alive and Kicking again, [SECRET], former artist, I lose all my matches.
Color scheme like?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any color scheme you like. But the colors need to match.
I did create a head. It is a cod ghost one. I am gonna do armor next with the full body set.
The head is in the imageshack link.
Good idea, maybe size the face down a little bit. Seems massive and C/P'd.
Yeah i guess. also C/P?
copy and paste. horrible way to texture unless you're good enough with gimp to add onto it skillfully.