ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Diamond Tori, Packs, Rare 3D Items and Collectibles
Hello everyone.
Listed below are all of my high value items and packs, which I am currently looking to sell for either cash or TC.
You're welcome to post here and offer, but I prefer one-on-one negotiations. If you'd like to get in contact with me, feel free to send me a private message on the forums or send me a direct message on Discord at Shmevin#7394.

Thank you!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Diamond Tori

This item was given out to those who achieved Diamond Rank for Season 3-5 of ranked play. Unpacking this item gives you a total of 39 different items that turn each of your joints and body parts into diamonds. This item has sold for anywhere between $200-600 dollars in the past. I have one of only two packed versions that still exist.

Color Packs

Alpha Pack (bypass 20,000 qi restriction)
Mana Pack (no restock)
Sakura Pack (no restock)
Spring Pack (no restock)
Superior Pack (bypass 30,000 qi restriction)
Warrior Pack (bypass 7,500 qi restriction)

Full Tori Packs

256x256 Body Texture Pack
Demon Warrior (season 5 gold tier reward)
Valkyrie (season 2 gold tier reward)

Rare and Expensive Items

An Evil Goat (one-of-a-kind 3D item, requested by Goat) [preview]
The Great Grey Pixel ~ by Chikin (one-of-a-kind collectible) [source]
Toriprime/VIP Subscription (one-of-a-kind collectible, can be redeemed for 1 year VIP if desired) [source]
Women's Suffrage (one-of-a-kind 3D item, requested by Gentleman) [preview]

Icon
Icon
Cyborg Head
Kung Fu Master Beard
SlingShot
White Beanie

Every Color in Toribash

I am looking to sell my full color sets in "bundles" sorted by the Qi needed to own them. Only one person can buy this. After a bundle has been sold the possibility of selling full color sets separately will open up.
In addition to the Base Bundle you may also choose to purchase a bundle listed below, which includes the contents of the Base Bundle and additional full color sets that require high Qi.

I am also selling, separate from the other full color sets, a bundle of every "new release" color that came out in 2018.

Last edited by Shmevin; Apr 23, 2019 at 07:30 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Hi View Post
whats the current offer on diamond tori?

I currently have someone collecting $150 for the Diamond Tori.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]