Ranking
Original Post
+banearon and I do not know why U.U help
I have minor offenses but are useless and already expired
please unbanned me for that game long ago and did nothing wrong to me forever banearan Hampaa plzz!!!
to make matters worse I can not speak English, Help me please I can not defend
My ACC its "FIGH"
Yes. You have LOTS of minor offenses, which led to the permanent ban I applied. Looks like you'll have to create a new account (which you obviously already did) and follow the rules now. You were repeating various offenses far too many times.
You have had too many infractions, which means that you have been banned for them earlier. You have broken too many rules even after you've been banned, so you have now been banned permanently. The moderators don't think warnings are enough, and they consider you a problem to the community.

I don't know what language it is, but I can see it's a Latin language, so here we go:

French:
Vous avez eu trop d'infractions, ce qui signifie que vous avez été banni pour eux plus tôt. Vous avez cassé trop de règles, même après que vous avez été banni, si vous avez été banni de façon permanente. Les modérateurs ne pense pas d'avertissement sont assez, et ils vous considèrent comme un problème dans la communauté.

Spanish:
Usted ha tenido demasiadas infracciones, lo que significa que han sido prohibidos para ellos antes. Usted ha roto demasiadas reglas, incluso después de haber sido prohibido, por lo que ya se han prohibido de manera permanente. Los moderadores no creo alerta son suficientes, y consideran que un problema en la comunidad.

Italian:

Hai avuto troppe infrazioni, il che significa che sei stato escluso per loro in precedenza. Hai rotto troppe regole, anche dopo che hai stato vietato, in modo da avere ora è vietato in modo permanente. I moderatori non credo di avvertimento sono sufficienti, e che ritengono che un problema nella comunità.

And yes, I used Google Translate.