Original Post
(ecchi) Recruitment
What can you offer to ecchi?

What's your favorite mod?

How often do you play?

Do you post regularly in forums?

Do you check and respond to your PMs?

ecchi has a discord to keep in touch so I will pm it to you, if accepted

Effort is a good indicator of how badly you want in, so put some thought into your application.

We will consider both your good character and skill

list your skills, age, hobbies, social groups, etc.

Might take a while for a response so please don't keep asking when we will get back to you

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=9089624

Apps will be accepted through votes from members with a high ranking status
Last edited by Shinigami; Apr 7, 2017 at 10:45 PM.
ecchi app, I'll be the first to apply by thread.
What can you offer to ecchi: Well, i can offer some quality ecchi anime or just good anime in general. Quality too. I'm quite alright at this game.

Clans I have been in:

FC: I recently left FC (current number 1 clan), I left this due to feeling like i didn't fit into the clan itself. I was the recruiter.

Monk: Back when they were actually alive, brilliant clan. It died..

Apex: Back when they were number 1, cool clan but it died too.

Envy: Back when they were alive.. died.

There are more but i can't fully remember what they were.

What's your favorite mod: My favourite mod would have to be Aikido/ABD and Mushu.

How often do you play: I play every day "What ;-; Everyday!!! How do you have time for the godly ecchi watching". Do not worry my friends, i make it work.

Do you post regularly in forums: Nope, rarely. Although i do browse them a lot.

Do you check and respond to your PMs: I respond to everything that's sent to me.

I have a Discord account, if i get accepted into the clan, i'll tell you my username.

I got an in-fracture once due to a mistake made by an old friend, he thought i had taken his items from his account but it wasn't me. He confirmed that himself.

Link to Myanimelist.net account: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Envelope

I love watching anime and gaming. I did boxing for around 4 years, it was quite enjoyable. I'm a little bit of a nerd with.. e.g. (I love to learn new things, especially about animals or space.) I'm male , aged 15. I'm Australian, GMT+10. Ah, also, i'm currently learning Japanese in school, I've been doing this for quite a number of weeks.

Here are some ok replays. I lost the runkido one but it was still a cool replay.
Attached Files
Runkido first.rpl (229.3 KB, 3 views)
Haxxan, not bad.rpl (87.8 KB, 2 views)
looked quite nice.rpl (38.6 KB, 2 views)
i sad man
Originally Posted by thurnax View Post
What can you offer to ecchi: Well, i can offer some quality ecchi anime or just good anime in general. Quality too. I'm quite alright at this game.

Clans I have been in:

FC: I recently left FC (current number 1 clan), I left this due to feeling like i didn't fit into the clan itself. I was the recruiter.

Monk: Back when they were actually alive, brilliant clan. It died..

Apex: Back when they were number 1, cool clan but it died too.

Envy: Back when they were alive.. died.

There are more but i can't fully remember what they were.

What's your favorite mod: My favourite mod would have to be Aikido/ABD and Mushu.

How often do you play: I play every day "What ;-; Everyday!!! How do you have time for the godly ecchi watching". Do not worry my friends, i make it work.

Do you post regularly in forums: Nope, rarely. Although i do browse them a lot.

Do you check and respond to your PMs: I respond to everything that's sent to me.

I have a Discord account, if i get accepted into the clan, i'll tell you my username.

I got an in-fracture once due to a mistake made by an old friend, he thought i had taken his items from his account but it wasn't me. He confirmed that himself.

Link to Myanimelist.net account: https://myanimelist.net/profile/Envelope

I love watching anime and gaming. I did boxing for around 4 years, it was quite enjoyable. I'm a little bit of a nerd with.. e.g. (I love to learn new things, especially about animals or space.) I'm male , aged 15. I'm Australian, GMT+10. Ah, also, i'm currently learning Japanese in school, I've been doing this for quite a number of weeks.

Here are some ok replays. I lost the runkido one but it was still a cool replay.

3 clan members gave you a yes, so you're accepted.
Welcome to ecchi, I will PM discord invite shortly after this post.
aeiou | #bantwin | twin's musical sense is like morning diarrhea
What can I offer to ecchi:

Funny or terrible jokes, ideas for titles in the clan , more ideas about more stuff, my thoughts about some anime , fair decisions??

Clans I have been in:

I have been in Martial Arts Uncontested but I have been kicked because I wasn't active on the forums. At the time I thought being active meant looking at posts and stuff. But I realized that it meant to post.

Skyline: It was just a fun but random clan with my friends, it dead now.

Noodle: I left because I haven't heard from anyone in days. Now applying for this clan.

Ecchi: In applying for this right now but if I put this here it'll be for request denied

I might have listed all the clans I have joined but I don't remember all of them.

My favorite mod is boxshu_mushu_v3.tbm

How often do I play : Not everyday , I won't be playing everyday because of school and I have a project to do, when I do play, the room I'm in is usually named Garden

Do I post regularly in the forums: Not regularly but when I post it's usually about trying to sell items

Do I check and respond to Private messages: Of course! If they're important or if they're sent by a player at least.

I have a discord and it is KwingWithThePingg#9321 or #9231, I forget the numbers.

My skills...

I haven't really done anything besides art. Oh! There's this thing called Science Olympiad and I participated in it last year, we got silver! I'm thinking of playing the piano, so I'll probably take classes. I'll tell you something very private if I get accepted because I don't want this in public.

Hobbies : Art, gaming, anime

Social group: Not into group settings (introvert)

Age: (Do I have to tell you? I'll tell you if I get invited because I don't want this in public.)

I think that's about it, this was about the length of my application for MAU...
Last edited by Kwing714; Apr 16, 2017 at 07:40 AM. Reason: Forgot to add some stuff, might add more idk
Originally Posted by Kwing714 View Post
What can I offer to ecchi:

Funny or terrible jokes, ideas for titles in the clan , more ideas about more stuff, my thoughts about some anime , fair decisions??

Clans I have been in:

I have been in Martial Arts Uncontested but I have been kicked because I wasn't active on the forums. At the time I thought being active meant looking at posts and stuff. But I realized that it meant to post.

Skyline: It was just a fun but random clan with my friends, it dead now.

Noodle: I left because I haven't heard from anyone in days. Now applying for this clan.

Ecchi: In applying for this right now but if I put this here it'll be for request denied

I might have listed all the clans I have joined but I don't remember all of them.

My favorite mod is boxshu_mushu_v3.tbm

How often do I play : Not everyday , I won't be playing everyday because of school and I have a project to do, when I do play, the room I'm in is usually named Garden

Do I post regularly in the forums: Not regularly but when I post it's usually about trying to sell items

Do I check and respond to Private messages: Of course! If they're important or if they're sent by a player at least.

I have a discord and it is KwingWithThePingg#9321 or #9231, I forget the numbers.

My skills...

I haven't really done anything besides art. Oh! There's this thing called Science Olympiad and I participated in it last year, we got silver! I'm thinking of playing the piano, so I'll probably take classes. I'll tell you something very private if I get accepted because I don't want this in public.

Hobbies : Art, gaming, anime

Social group: Not into group settings (introvert)

Age: (Do I have to tell you? I'll tell you if I get invited because I don't want this in public.)

I think that's about it, this was about the length of my application for MAU...

Your application got 3 yes votes, so you're accepted.
Will PM discord server link. Also inviting 10-20 secs after this post.
Bump.
What can you offer to ecchi ? All

What's your favorite mod? Aikido , abd , mushu

How often do you play? For the times rip my pc

Do you post regularly in forums? Yes , im very active

Do you check and respond to your PMs? Yes

Hobbies : table tennis

Skill : turnaround

Look my profil for the social group

IKoorie
Originally Posted by IKoorie View Post
What can you offer to ecchi ? All

What's your favorite mod? Aikido , abd , mushu

How often do you play? For the times rip my pc

Do you post regularly in forums? Yes , im very active

Do you check and respond to your PMs? Yes

Hobbies : table tennis

Skill : turnaround

Look my profil for the social group

IKoorie

Denied, no effort in the app.
Shame, I thought helping small clan in popularity and rank but good to what I see ca will not walk like that, but good damage you miss a big opportunity