Toribash
Originally Posted by Stupinator View Post
Not believing people on merit is transphobic?

Never said that either... but if you don't think we're valid in our identities then it's transphobia by definition.
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
so when did you decide to feel like another gender?

I didn't decide a thing and I'd appreciate if you'd leave the thread if you're just here to lazily troll.
Originally Posted by illdemoteu View Post
I eat genders for breakfast so i have no issue with or against the issue ill continue living either way for now, gender is a set thing your what you were born as, you can think your something else if you want ill probably misgender you for an amount of time until i forget about it or something

You're a transphobe, fuck off
<Hush> the beat feature sounds like the main event at a circle jerk festival
"think we're making this shit up" aka not believing people on merit
"is transphobic" is transphobic

that is exactly what you said. unless I'm misunderstanding the first part of that sentence?
Former Item Forger
it's a serious question, since you are being so open

i want to know the process that led you to this

it's a serious question, since you are being so open

I'm also curious. Can you remember a specific moment where a switch flipped or was it more gradual?

Hmmm well shortly after I discovered my true sexuality (I thought I was straight-ish until the age of 21, when I finally let myself indulge in my attraction to masculine people) I realized that appearing feminine gave me a lot of satisfaction. This satisfaction was not sexual, just... comfortable in a way. I began to try out slightly more feminine mannerisms and presentation and it all felt very natural. I guess I just stopped myself from trying to fit in with the college bros around me and acted very genuinely. I found that I cared so little about the way I dressed and the way I looked when going out each day because masculine presentation just wasn't my thing. Women's fashion was so much more interesting and it made me want to construct outfits and highlight the parts of my body I thought were nice. Growing out my hair was an exciting prospect I had never considered because my parents always expected me to keep my hair short. I started talking to a trans girl at my college about it all and she helped me explore gender a little bit. She taught me about HRT (hormone replacement therapy) and it sounded amazing to me. I loved the thought of having a much more feminine body. Then I thought... "well guys typically don't want to have cis girl-ish bodies... maybe I'm not a guy." I thought I was a trans girl at first because well... that's all I knew of. But after some deep thinking about what I was at my core, I just couldn't find a gender which I felt inherently fit me. I am just a person who likes looking more feminine, who is a vers bottom, who is a switch, who is way too into super smash bros melee, who loves learning and engineering and algorithm design, who gets far too political far too often. If I were to "pick" a gender, I'd just be trying to stereotype myself in a way. So... agender (without gender) it is.
Last edited by Maya; Nov 22, 2019 at 04:31 AM.
just came by to say that i hate gays but i gained a bit of respect for traps i guess, thanks for writing this whatever you are!
would you rather have sex with men or women?

I don't associate "man" or "woman" with any particular physical features or sexual roles. I like more masculine bodies a little bit more than feminine bodies in general, but I'm attracted to masculine, feminine, and androgynous bodies. I enjoy submission and domination equally. I enjoy being penetrated more than I like penetrating others, but both are good.
Originally Posted by Kozamura View Post
just came by to say that i hate gays but i gained a bit of respect for traps i guess, thanks for writing this whatever you are!

You're a homophobe and a transphobe, fuck off
Originally Posted by Maya View Post
I don't associate "man" or "woman" with any particular physical features or sexual roles. I like more masculine bodies a little bit more than feminine bodies in general, but I'm attracted to masculine, feminine, and androgynous bodies. I enjoy submission and domination equally. I enjoy being penetrated more than I like penetrating others, but both are good.

You're a homophobe and a transphobe, fuck off

Masculine:
having qualities or appearance traditionally associated with men, especially strength and aggressiveness.

How do you associate the word "masculine"?
If you have any questions about forum or ingame, feel free to shoot me a pm. I also do limited freelance website developing, sometimes for free! "Looking for busy work." (Mainly Forum Frameworks) PHP, JS, HTML/CSS, SQL, CentOS, Unix, Cpanel, Putty, Filezilla
Ex: Event Squad, Help Squad, Site Developer
Originally Posted by Greg View Post
How do you associate the word "masculine"?

I associate the word masculine, in this context, with bodies more typical of cis men, meaning a little more muscle, less boob and more pec, broader shoulders, that kind of thing.