Toribash
Original Post
+[offers]Missing tc
I completed 3 special offers for tc... I should have gained around 13-14k...
Its been like an hour and I havn't received the tc yet... Each offer said I would receive the tc in 15 minutes... what should I do? Should I just wait like a day or something?

heres the link for like... proof and stuff... http://204.137.28.201/sr_users/main?...f.313217215609
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.
Actually, you do not need to contact hampa. He has nothing to do with offers and does not want to be bothered with them. The best thing for you to do is wait. Some say it may take up to 24 hours. But NEVER for any reason bug hampa for such a small wiggly biggly.
[spirit]
Also note that these "offers" are often scams, they make you to do things but the TC never actually comes.

So don't panic when the TC doesn't come, that just means you wasn't lucky enough to get it.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

If you go to the survey page (the list) you'll see a button for 'offer status', you need to go there to sort them.

As they're run by a 3rd party it's the 3rd party you need to contact.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
the link I put in the first post is "the list" And Slipanc, really? That is quite surprising... Now im worried.
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.
Well yeah, as Skul said, these surveys are done by a third party, so it basically has nothing to do with toribash except the TC.
And because of that we cannot guarantee that you will receive the toricredits, because we do not hold any authority above them.

If you don't get the TC and you are sure that you have did the surveys well then you can try contacting that third party, see if you got luck,

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

I still dont have them... its been well over 24 hours...
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.
Then you probably won't get them.

Vox sucks