Ranking
Original Post
~Haven and Hearth~
(not to be mistaken with heaven and earth)

Haven and Hearth is a game about living your life in the wilderness..
you can make houses, towns, and even cities. You gain "learning points" from doing almost everything on the game. You learn skills by spending lp on your skill menu. Another feature, called personal beliefs, add to your skills depending on what direction you choose. (The most important belief to a beginner would be the "peaceful" belief, it increases the percent of your lp gain.

Character Creation

This basically explains what everything is on creation, besides reincarnation. That is there if you die. (by the way, if you die, you are permadead on that character and have to restart)

ALSO: (IMPORTANT)
there will be a "detective" in the top left corner not shown in the picture.
When he asks you for a "hearth secret", enter (look below) and you will be teleported to my house. if you want to that is, i will help you get started and we could possibly build a town for toribashians. i hope to see you there

edit: im not going to be putting the hearth secret in this thread anymore just in case someone trys to google, ect. if you want the new hearth secret, pm me

Toribash Village Map:

Features:
Kiln
Oven
Loom
Plenty of crops
Shrine
4 Log Cabins
Herbalist Table

Villagers: [ign/tb name]
Sarvas (shortyish)
Visibility7 (shadowXcor)
Gary Oak (implying)
Last edited by Shortyish; Jul 7, 2010 at 02:29 AM.
Originally Posted by shadowXcor View Post
OMG, I LOVE GAMES LIKE THESE =DD...But you have to download right?

no its java based

shit i forgot to add the website

ok its there
So, Im ingame...Now im out in the wild..How did you say to get to your house? I couldnt exactly understand it..
Originally Posted by shadowXcor View Post
So, Im ingame...Now im out in the wild..How did you say to get to your house? I couldnt exactly understand it..

you have to make a new person, go to the top left in the character creation and there should be a guy there, put toooribash in the box that comes up
I tried this on my laptop and it was either extremely laggy ( but I can run coda etc ) or it has really bad animations, care to help me out with which one it is?
I played it like last week, I quit about 2 days later because it was laggy as hell most of the time, it was boring as hell to make anything, and I never saw anyone else.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
I played it like last week, I quit about 2 days later because it was laggy as hell most of the time, it was boring as hell to make anything, and I never saw anyone else.

well thats why you start with me and shadow, its always more fun with people
Seems aight', it lags alot though.

Maybe my computer is the problem.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by sidieldani View Post
Seems aight', it lags alot though.

Maybe my computer is the problem.

why dont you start with us :<