Ranking
Originally Posted by Ash4136 View Post
One of my friends is KittyCat (can I get in now?).

Accepted
Last edited by Karen; Mar 26, 2018 at 09:53 PM.
App
Why I want tuh join ur clan

the desc is in here for why

About Me

The stuff about me

<(Raven)g3tab0ut> seems like you have nothing nowhere near fate, Jhunter
jhunter, your application has been posted for Discussion
-----
jhunter, unfortunately, you have been denied. You may apply again in one weeks time if you have any questions feel free to shoot a pm my way
Last edited by Karen; Mar 28, 2018 at 10:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Application For Ace - By Bane205
Hello Fams, I'm Bane205 and im applying for Ace!

About Yourself
I'm 15 Years old, I live in the USA! I live in Alabama, so you may guess im southern ;3. But not fully southern, cause I live Northern in Alabama. Some people hate it when I say ya'll just because that's me being southern once again :I. But you know, that's life. I usually love to roller skate, I love to play air hockey, I'm a great gamer, a fast typer. The Fastest I think I typed was 102 WMP. Oh and the sports I play are... Track, Baseball, Basketball, and Football.
(Track is what i'm currently doing now, the rest were something I did long ago) My favorite Mods are XSpar, Aikido, Aikidobigdojo, and Pendlum Jumper!

Toribash Life
Ok, well I think i've played Toribash in 2014 and then just quit it. But then one day in 2017 I found a video from ConCon about Toribash replays, and I wanted to get this game, because i forgot all about the world that Toribash Was in. So now, i'm back and i'm ready to show myself as a player. Toribash in 2014 wasn't such.. amazing? Is that how Ii should put it? I mean it was good, but it wasn't that good. There was some things they needed to fix basically -_-. But anyways The life in 2014 was pretty good, so was 2017.

Why Do You wanna Join Ace? :O
Ok, Why would nobody wanna join Ace? They're amazing, they are full of love and the show, strength, truth, fun, and a can of Kick Ass! When I saw Ace be founded In Jan, I thought it was just some other clan, wanting to fight. But when I saw the players, I realized the weren't just some Stupid clan, just some clan that wanna rock out others. I found out that they were a clan that Thrives through pain. So now, its my chance to join you guys, and support you in the wars. Keep in mind someone is out there cheering for you!

What Do you Have To Offer To Ace
The things I have to offer to Ace, are a million things. One, I have discord. So we can all chat, and discuss meetings, for allies and wars.
Two, I'm on about 11-15 Hours a Day! So basically i'll be on ready for the wars. And if i'm off, the discord on my phone will alert me if we are gonna have wars! All you gotta do is just say it! One last Final Reason of why I should be in Ace is because, I can offer so much into the clan bank, At least 1k per 3 Days! We can be official, and Stay Official. So if we all just work together, then maybe we can, and this is what i have to Offer.

Last Thoughts
I'm happy you took all your time, into reading this. Now if this isn't good enough, then i'm sorry that i have wasted probably about 6 minutes of your life . But at least I know that you somewhat care for others. Well thank you, and hopefully you will respond in a few!
Hello there @Bane205 your app has been posted through for discussion .

Goodluck to you.
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
Bane205, I'm sorry but your application has been Denied. You may try again in 1 weeks time if you have any questions about why send me a pm!
Hello everyone. My name is Retrou and i want to join you. Why?
Because i know most of you as really honest and nice players. Thats the main reason. It would be nice to join your community.
I started playing toribash in 2009, I saw this game on random advertisement. I ended up few years later, cuz me and my friends got bored a little. I was in TPC (The Pie Clan) with a leader of PieGod. Now im back again. I spend most of the time gambling in bet rooms. My favorite module is abd. I started playing from aikido, i tried judo and jousting as well.

what i can offer:
-I can help you with mathematics
-I can help you with physics
-I can help you with basic circut analysis
-20$ per hour (jk)
(i can help you with wars as well)

And about me:
Im student of Gdańsk University of Technology in Poland. Field of interest - electronics and telecommunications. Im not the only girl in there, dont be surprised. I like playing video games, working out and programming a little (i am doing java stuff right now). I draw a little.
More things i like: windsurfing, kitesurfing, snowboarding and eating sweets.

Peace!
Last edited by Retrou; Mar 30, 2018 at 02:15 PM.
@Retrou Posted for discussion

wish ya gl!
Last edited by Hikou; Mar 30, 2018 at 01:12 AM.
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
Hello! Im S2A2, but my real name is Sam. I was born Ireland, but moved to the United States when I was young. I started playing toribash in late 2014 on a friend's account, but I created S2A2 in mid 2015. That same friend invited me to his clan, named,"Outdoor."
After about a half of a year, the clan went inactive, so I decided to leave. A rich kid on toribash, that was nammed 1ZZac, invited me to Prodigy. That clan was super fun, because I got to co-own it with 1ZZac.
I stayed in that clan for about a year. Then i joined ReBorN, which I left a few days ago due to inactivity. I joined a server with Hikou hosting it, and I am forced to write this, because I cant fight my way in the clan :P.
I am currently 10th dan black belt, and soon reaching master belt. I wanna join this clan, mostly because of bragging rights. The other reason, is because of the ranking system. In your clan's ranking system, you can be ranked according to your skill, but in other clans, you basically get ranked depending on how long you have been in the clan. In your ranking system you call tell your skill with letters, or ranks. I wanna join this clan for the ability to work my way to the top!
I do hope that you consider this application, if you end up accepting it to help with contact and stuff, my time-zone is central, -5 up until daylight savings ends. During wars, I am good at all types of akid, judo, mushu, and similar mods. If there is a war, i will almost always be there to back us up! I do love doing wars, so I'll try to be there as often as I can.
In my previous clans, I donated all of my spare tc to the banks, I happen to have a lot of spare tc, so i could make us all happy and donate to it . I also have a spare skeleton set, that i will give away some time soon!
Attached Files
sssssssss.rpl (76.4 KB, 2 views)
WAIT WOT.rpl (73.1 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by s2a2; Mar 30, 2018 at 02:55 AM. Reason: Replay