Toribash
Original Post
+Banned (not upset just want an answer)
K, so my other account just got banned for a week for farming. I didn't know it was illigal but ignorance of the law is no right to break it I guess. I was farming Qi, not TC, and i was wondering cause i asked somoene and they said all my TC would be taken away and i would lose my Booster. Is this true? Cause i payed money for my booster and don't want to lose it. I know I deserve the week ban, and appreciate a not full ban, but im just wondering if ill lose all my TC and Booster

PS: I also earned most of my TC legitly (like 24,000 of it) and only made like 8,000 in the farm, you can take away my 8,000 if that is what you guys do but please don't take away all my hard earned TC i mean if you have to i guess ill have learned my lesson, but idunno, im really sorry T_T
Last edited by Calibur15; Mar 16, 2010 at 05:18 AM.
Fail.
I would shame it.
But yeah, good story.
*clap

Infraction: useless post.
Last edited by Odlov; Mar 16, 2010 at 05:53 AM.
Thanks.
no no no, i know what i did was wrong, i just want the questions answered You can put it on the shame board but im being sincere in my request, im really concerned, i love Toribash and really wanna know if i lost the stuff i paid for and worked for
Admins have a zero tolerance level for farming. Unfortunately for you, you have found out the hard way. You may be able to negotiate the booster but as for your tc it will not be refunded(all of it). On the bright side you learned a good lesson about farming.

Also when you get unbanned check out your achievements.

Edit: Don't worry about what jxc1013 said. Your question was indeed sincere and will not be in shame.
Last edited by marcus; Mar 16, 2010 at 05:45 AM.
[spirit]
Ok, fair enough, ill try to negotiate the booster, thanks a lot marcus for answering the question and not just giving me crap for messing up :') and did they take away my belt and achievements too ? whats that about? and is my Qi all gone too? (i guess that goes with belt)
Click here.

It is a link to the online support chat. I can talk with you there about this.
[spirit]