Ranking
Originally Posted by pro4life View Post
http://www.solomid.net/guide/view/57487

Perfect guide about teemo.

did read that already, but i prefer some personal opinions thoo..
usually i just use guides as advice and go for my own build.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Yeah.. because it was uploaded to photobucket.
And uh.. look at the score in the top right.. A Kat is easy to shut down. Just stop her ultimate- which I imagine the other team did in teamfights :l
Assassin means something you know :'P

first sentence was a joke.

Resets op plus their team had a blitz and vi who can't be completetly useless with their cc. They can guard kat if her ults get fucked up, it should be easy to score at least 1 kill after that all kat has to do is use her resets right. Trust me, a fed kat dishes out shit ton of damage.

The thing that screwed me over was the last teamfight, they had the nice idea to focus me, zed ulted me so I had to zhonyas before the mark went on me, then I instantly flashed and ulted in the middle of their team but that was when my team had two already dead, managed to get a triple but it wasn't enough for the burst lucian and zed did afterwards.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Ermm with kat you should only go in if u see a person bellow 50% hp if not, the tf is prooooob lost
I was the only one who actually hurts on my team, and they blew every cc they had, as well as someone being below 70-ish% hp. I just DFGed him and got the kill, then got two others, got rid of lucian's ga but I was the only one left against zed with ga and a lucian with everything on cooldown.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

It would have if I didn't get zoned out of the fight by zed for the first half as well having to burn my zhonyas to avoid his ult.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
did i carry good enough to stop jungling now?
I hate it so much :c

You were against no adc/two mages and no jungler lol. You should try draft pick. You will have better experience playing jungle there and thats how I learned how to play most of my roles right .

Originally Posted by Devil View Post
You were against no adc/two mages and no jungler lol. You should try draft pick. You will have better experience playing jungle there and thats how I learned how to play most of my roles right .

But I hate jungling ;_;