Toribash
Original Post
Custom User Title Shop
Yup, that's right. It's back again. For those of you who really badly want a colored/bolded custom user title below your name in the forum, then here's your chance to get one!

For 200k, you can choose any title you want that includes any of the following tags:
  • <small>
  • <b>
  • <i>
  • <u>
  • <font color="color">

No images. No marquee.

Please note that you must have Toriprime or VIP to buy from here.

Any posts complaining about the price will be infracted.
Last edited by crux; Mar 19, 2011 at 08:06 PM.
200k for any combination to be put your text. For example you can have your text as 'Just Cheel' and make it bold, red, italicized, underlined and small if you really wanted.. but that would look messy. Something simple and clean is ideal, but it's up to you.
im not complaining, But maybe if you set it so that people w/o TP pays 200k and people w/ TP pay 100k.

Just a suggestion.
Tag: They are doing this to earn some money. Not just TC. Those who buys TP and VIP for real money should get a big advantage, so people are more likely to buy TP or VIP.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Originally Posted by tagknife View Post
im not complaining, But maybe if you set it so that people w/o TP pays 200k and people w/ TP pay 100k.

Just a suggestion.

We won't sell to non-Toriprime subscribers, simply because users would use it as an alternative to purchasing Toriprime. It would effectively kill Hampa's sales then he would kill us (crux).
Last edited by Fee; Sep 29, 2011 at 12:21 PM.
can you change it for free after you bought it once ?
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nope, 200k for each change. If people really want it that bad, then they will pay for it. Cool things don't come cheap.
yes your right ^^
but normally you need to play 20000 games for that right ? D
hm...i could buy it but i will wait a little bit...
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]