Ranking
Original Post
Old member who hasn't played since 2015
Just checking in to see what's up. I'm surprised that this game didn't blow up - put a lot of hours into it back in the day.

I used to make textures and videos and odd stuff.

Are there any major changes that I should know about?
My heart just wouldn't be in it, you know? haven't got one.
I recognise that avatar and seeing you around the art board, welcome back dude.

Depending on how long you've been away, a non exhaustive list of changes include:
- hair
- 3d objects
- joint textures
- new matchmaking and ranked systems
- legendary players (gold forum names)
- couple of new boards (entertainment & media for example)
- new clan rules
- new beginner clans
- new staff groups (event squad has replaced the gamemasters, and Help Squad now look after beginners sanctuary and tech support)
- new staff in general, lots of new faces, lots of old ones too

Particularly good to see an artist back, art board is a bit weak lately, would love to see some new creativity in there.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Teknik View Post
Just checking in to see what's up. I'm surprised that this game didn't blow up - put a lot of hours into it back in the day.

I used to make textures and videos and odd stuff.

Are there any major changes that I should know about?

Awesome to see a new old face back in the game!

Originally Posted by Erth View Post
I recognise that avatar and seeing you around the art board, welcome back dude.

- hair
- 3d objects
- joint textures
- new matchmaking and ranked systems
- legendary players (gold forum names)
- couple of new boards (entertainment & media for example)
- new clan rules
- new beginner clans
- new staff groups (event squad has replaced the gamemasters, and Help Squad now look after beginners sanctuary and tech support)
- new staff in general, lots of new faces, lots of old ones too

Adding onto the list of things Erth mentioned;

Clan squad became a thing, they're a orangeish color.
Toribash 5.2 has been released not long ago. Although steam has a newer version iirc.

If you need anything, feel free to give myself or any other member of the HS a holler, we'll help in what ever way we can!
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Awesome to see old players come back after a long hiatus.

Community is still alive, fortunately. Hope to see you doing some artwork, as Erth said before the Art board could use some more talent :P

i miss you ocean
Hampa is also working on a new game called "Toribash Next"

Welcome back

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Good to see i'm not the only one coming back, and that there's still an active community. Some old faces are still here, and it is pretty cool to see how people that were new by the time i left are now part of the staff.

Anyways, see you around !