Toribash
Damn, amazing replay. very fluid and consistent run at the start, and i loved the way you ran on the beam right after. I really liked how unique the whole replay was, most people would go down the steps or just jump over obstacles, but you actually use them to your advantage like when you vaulted through the window towards the end. extremely smooth transitions, too. sometimes i would have no idea what you would end up doing them bam, perfect position for a run. the only thing i would do differently would be the ending, a good ending is to me almost as important as the rest of the replay, how you end can change the whole nature of the replay, so definitely put time towards that in the future. other than that, truly amazing replay, I give 9.3/10 (yes i like to be specific with my ratings lol) also id like to know how much time you spent on this?
-----
also, not in a bad way but are you really a brown belt? we joined around the same time but clearly you have much much more experience than I do at parkour, us both being the same belt
Last edited by iIluminati; Feb 28, 2015 at 05:05 AM.
(Origin)
Thanks man I know... ill admit that the ending was bad and im thinking about doing the end again, but I just got lazy xp. It took me about 6 hours total to make it.
Nate... There are no word to describe these replays they are just amazing all of em! some is a little rusty so im gonna harsh on that (its hard to) but there so good! its like heaven to watch! Can we maybe spar sometime or something? id be glad to
9.5/10
I the king of all Dogs
Thank you guys very much, I really do appreciate comments lime this Hopefully I can find the time again to make another replay
amaz ball although there is like a madman in the spar still cool but kinda weird also tricking replays and parkour replay r amazing love to see more of them 100/10
Thanks dude I need to get back into trick; It's been a while. So hopefully I can get that done soon
Originally Posted by rcnerf View Post
I can't resist but to make you a video, ;-;

;) thank you very much, good sir!