Toribash
Original Post
Draw goat and get 100k
Yo. The thread says the objective by itself. This is the best event ever.

Rules:
1. Draw goat
2. Use just paint
3. Post here your goat and the story why your goat is cool. Story must contain one russian word. And also it has to be drawn for lulz. No realism or difficult pixel art pls.
4. The winner will be chosen by the best event hoster and handsome guy - Tarlan in 15/04/2018

Prize - 100.000 toricredits. You could buy that useless stuff like color or something with that prize. So, just try it. Maybe your goat will be the best.
Last edited by Tarlan; Apr 4, 2018 at 03:07 AM.
Hosted >3000 events b4 you even was born.
MY SUPER ART SHOP IS OPEN AGAIN

Brock Thorn, Bro-est goat of them all

Thanks for doing the event man, nice to have a relaxing event to join in to, especially one that allows me to show a mildly creative side (even if the paint drawing was trash xD).
Tim is bae :3

A story from that guy on the right perspective

Last edited by Trice; Apr 5, 2018 at 10:57 AM.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
This is Viktor,
And he feels a bit shit,
Его издеваются за то,
у него маленькие сиськи.

[ES] Artist

after the leak of information regarding this goat (Козел Putin) being the only legitimate male direct descendant of Vladimir Putin.
Козел Putin had to surgically change it's facial features and went underground, rumors speaks of Козел currently living in UK and connect him to the latest assassination of the Russian spy that was in a super secret mission to retrieve information regarding him for the KGB.

He is a influential exponent of the flat earth theory and 3 time world champion of buzkashi, more handsome than the father even after surgery he is known for having illegitimate children worldwide, he favor plus size Asians.

This is a picture of Goatchka saluting his mother Russia:

Made with paint
да!

I used no brush for making this, just used an artist knife..... from мамas kitchen
More Vodka for everyone!
-----
here the thread dedicated to the artpiece
Last edited by Chikin; Apr 6, 2018 at 03:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
@Nabsan: Picture is crushed. Re-upload pls.
@Chikin: This is a bit against the rules, but we (me and my imaginary friend) will decide about this entry after deadline.
It's just paint (and нож), it's for lulz, story has Russian word, da?
*starts to speak with a Russian accent* hoomans laws do not apply to goats... or chikin

Tell Grigoriy (your imaginary friend)I wait him tonight for Zelyonaya Marka.
Vashe zdorovie!
Last edited by Chikin; Apr 7, 2018 at 01:01 AM.
@Chikin: Hard question. I will think about your words after this over. Your art is maybe cool, but the main criteria is not only art.
here is my goat
Attached Thumbnails
Jacob.png  
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
Bjorn the Goat

Beware: Sex God Inside

This majestic goat, is the one they call Bjorn. He was raised by vikings and eventually at the ripe age of 15 days became a warrior. His body count is higher than every navy seal combined and his hand-to-hand combat skills are unrivaled. Just try to take this one down; I dare you. As well as being a trained killing machine he likes to dance, sometimes he even combines the two, dancing while he demolishes his foes. I don't think I have to go into further explanation of why this goat is an absolute бак.
Last edited by George; Apr 9, 2018 at 05:52 AM.
kEep it epic bro *headbang*