Ranking
Name: Pwender
Belt: 3rd dan
GMT: no frickin idea i think its -6 I live in Michigan if that helps
Why you want to join: Because aikido is my home, its my dojo its where i leard how to play tb and ehcaek is my crackwhore
Why should we pick you: because im the sex and im great at aikido
What do you say your skill is from 1-10: 9
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
Guys app go to the board WE'RE OFFICIAL.

Application thread here
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!
[TA]Market Team
TA Market Team

I've decided to create a marketing team for The Aikido Team. This team will handle all buying, selling, and all trading in this organization. Hopefully this can make a profit for this org for event, tourney, and aid purposes. To apply post an application here in free form, however, please apply only if you've been here for a month (excluding revive re-apps), and you are familiar with everything in this marketing business. Please include the general info in this app and why you think you should join this market team.

Good Luck.

Current Members
Shigechio (Marketeer)
LWafflez (Art/Textures)
ElCaeko (Marketeer)
Last edited by ElCaeko; Sep 25, 2012 at 07:46 PM.
|Grim Reapers|The Aikido Team|PSN/Steam:ItsRainingDesert|
Sorry for this shitty app but I'm using my phone :c

I would love to join this team because I love marketing and I'm very
Good at it too. I run a marketing org which has a lot of good and famous
Marketers. I'm also very active and experienced at maketing.

That's pretty much it.

Originally Posted by LWafflez View Post
I don't really want a full part in this, but I can help out with art and textures.

Really? I noticed you were with the market so I thought you'd want bigger. But, that's ok too. Auto-accept
I guess no one has really been into this. Well I'll start us off with a set or some heads? I'll edit this post when I get the chance and put the pictures of them if anyone could sell for us.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=307948

A little something I did for Parrot when I was in the clan. I think I might be able to help raise some toricredits. It was pretty much me and MegaCash who raised the 200k.

Another thing, the budget was sorted out by what ever was bought/sold half the actual profit went to the bank for safe keeping, loans or whatever and the other half was able to be spent to buy new items, etc...

I pretty much organized the whole thing. :3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation