Ranking
Done. Screenshot is too big. Linking come's tomorrow.
Attached Files
KryoUpdate.xls (32.0 KB, 6 views)
You should upload this to google docs so that it doesnt have to be downloaded and uploaded all the time, and also so we can see what is and isnt being worked on.
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
You should upload this to google docs so that it doesnt have to be downloaded and uploaded all the time, and also so we can see what is and isnt being worked on.

I considered this, but I do not have much knowledge on Google Docs.
But... I am looking into it as I type (well...kinda, you know.).

I don't know how this works, but tell me what you guys think:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...OeFJFeUE&hl=en
----
Actually, now that I think about it, I'm going to take the link off the first page, because I would rather people use the .excel files so no formulas get messed up or anything. Once it's finished I will upload it to Google Docs, and disallow share editing.

---
I'm currently working on adding links to the items in "Row 1" Starting at Blood, going to Emote.
Last edited by t3hlazy1; Apr 30, 2010 at 10:52 PM.
Originally Posted by Kryo View Post
How can I edits it?

We're still going to be doing Excel Editing, so just D/L the file and do what we were doing yesterday.
Umm...
And for what you can do, we need links on all the items.
Before we do that, we need to decide whether to just include the item's torishop page, just include the item's Deal Finder page, or have both with the LinkBunch page. :S
What do you think we should do?

---
We /could/ just include the DF page, because we include the torishop pages in the columns and rows.
Yeah, let's do that, it'll be a lot faster and I don't think anyone ever needs the torishop page.
That's official.
I'll edit the first page.
Last edited by t3hlazy1; May 1, 2010 at 05:32 AM.
1) That doesn't work anymore.
2) I don't think that would be good enough. It would be nice to have it so you can click any item and it takes you directly to it's DF page.

And I'm playing a little CoD right now, but once I finished I'll get a few rows or columns done.

-
Updated the last two rows.
It wasn't that hard really.
Last edited by t3hlazy1; May 1, 2010 at 06:51 AM.
This is cool. It should continue. It helps people who need to know stuff quickly.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I love MightyMouse <3