Top 4 players based on winnings.
  • 121 Zaratustra (no surprise there)
  • 73 FODA
  • 65 AnotherGamer
  • 77 Guybrush

Hiscoring game:
Cthulhuchan 127492 vs. AnotherGamer 22418

Re: Most feared player
...feared? What the hell? In my opinion I suck completely compared to anyone even remotely decent in this game. Although it's not like I'm complaining, and there's not that much data to draw results from. If more people knew about the game I wouldn't even be at top 500.

Also I think you got the end results confused, it was Cthulhuchan who got that score as an end result of a direct head hit and selfarmmutiliation on my part. So yeah, I think your list needs some work.
Wow, never thought I would be that high on the list.
Guess I have to start playing more to beat Zaratustra :P
Hampa, can you tell how many games played each one has, or how many losses too? The most feared player must be that one who wins most of his games, not the one who plays the most hehe
Originally Posted by AnotherGamer
Also I think you got the end results confused, it was Cthulhuchan who got that score as an end result of a direct head hit and selfarmmutiliation on my part. So yeah, I think your list needs some work.

Sorry. fixed that.

The new server will have better logging for statistics so we can get some proper rank.
That score of 127 thousand was beaten by the player I most fear, FODA. It was somewhere in the 180,000s... I'll rummage up the replay so you guys can all marvel out how badly I was beaten.
I have a saved replay of the beast known as Void doing about 325,000 points of damage

wanna see?
Originally Posted by Raneados
I have a saved replay of the beast known as Void doing about 325,000 points of damage

wanna see?

sure do. Please attach.

The unofficial ranking for July (release 1.93) can be found at http://www.toribash.com/rank.html

Void's 321,985 score replay attatched

what a beast

[attachment deleted by admin, limit reached]
heh.. the highest score I ever saw was 2207800.... even if it was caused by the explosion glitch :P