Toribash
Original Post
Make the OLDA video: Winsex and beer and other great things!!!1!
O.k., no sex, or beer But you will win an ass load of TCs and some snazy new full sets. Also the winning vid will be forever embedded into our first post (or its very own thread) and used of the video flagship of OLDA to the reast of the community, and WORLD!

RULES: Make a video. Thats about it. No guidelines, no restrictions other than you must use only OLDA members replays like the ones found in this lovely thread. Also, since OLDA is not about skill, try and use replays from as many members as possible.

PRIZE! =D The winning video will receive 100k TCs and probably three full sets from whatever colors are on promo when this thing is over.

Deadline: In the other thread, I marked the deadline as Aug 28th. However, looking at things now I would say September 2nd would be a better end. This will be subject to change though depending on the level of participation.

Just so you know, this contest is open to the entire community. I did this because, while OLDA is home to some of the better vid makers in the community, keeping it org only would also result in us most likely only getting about 3 or 4 entries.

Judges are as of yet, to be decided.

Good luck all I am closing this thread, please post in the main thread on the events board. here.
Last edited by deady; Aug 5, 2009 at 08:17 AM.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.