Toribash
Original Post
Is it a loan or nah?
Someone sent me 10k when I asked for a donation, then right after said "pay me back in 2 weeks" then he left the server. Is it a loan if I never said deal or agree?
Life.
well, you said it was a donation so I guess not, do you have screenshots?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
You never agreed upon a loan. If you were asking for a donation, but the user is failing to comply with your terms, then send the TC back explaining you don't want to deal with loans/debt. If the user let's you have the 10k anyway, and later down the road tries to force you to pay him 10k back, then you can PM moderators with proof of screenshots so that he can't make up a random deal.
Originally Posted by 0Bomb0 View Post
You never agreed upon a loan. If you were asking for a donation, but the user is failing to comply with your terms, then send the TC back explaining you don't want to deal with loans/debt. If the user let's you have the 10k anyway, and later down the road tries to force you to pay him 10k back, then you can PM moderators with proof of screenshots so that he can't make up a random deal.

Oof. Didn't get screens. Dillon spammed the chat
Life.
RIP, if nobody has screens then theres no proof, therefore you cant be punished
[sigpic][/sigpic]
He doesn't have any proof of me accepting(since I never said deal or anything. I just say there, perplexed, and he left) so I can just wait and I'd be good?
Life.
yeah, there wasn't a deal in the first place and probably neither of you have screens. youre good
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Originally Posted by KingFrace View Post
how about you send the guy his money back

Because I just got baited to duel and I don't have the tc?
Life.
Originally Posted by tochukwu View Post
Because I just got baited to duel and I don't have the tc?

whats this about a duel? You said you got donated the tc
[sigpic][/sigpic]