Toribash
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
ahaha nice one ;)

Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
I was honestly thinking that when I first saw it.

Originally Posted by TheAnimal View Post
well if they manage to get all these 3 epic games into one then i have no problem with that ^^

but i guess Ea will screw it ....

even if the beta is quite nice

It just makes so much sense that EA is just cramming a bunch of good ideas into one game. xD Kind of reminds me of how Disney thought they could make a bunch more money by just re-adding a few old movies (Lion King, etc.)to theaters with in HD. O:
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
EA's way of implementing resolution on unethical bounds were never really my type.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Just droppin' in, but it plays exactly like bf4 with only one gamemode announced that's essentially rush and demolition combined. I'm not going to say it's worse than CoD when it comes to not making stale sequels, but it's toeing the line. Why on earth would I play this if bf4 isn't dead, particularly when they just improved their netcode for bf4...

Because seriously, if they made it with more civilian vehicles, it would at least emphasize infantry combat. But they still put combat helis, and they still put tanks, in the MIDDLE OF A GODDAMN CIVILIAN POPULATION TO TAKE OUT BANK ROBBERS. EA was never one for maintaining suspension of disbelief, but seriously, if they made a goddamn bf that emphasized infantry tactics and not control the vehicle spawns, they could make a bf that was thematically different, and they wouldn't have this retarded problem of making law enforcement's response look entirely overkill. You come in on motor cycles and sedans, and they respond by blowing up the block with an anti-infantry vehicle and attack helis.

Needless to say, I'm not intrigued, nor amused.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I agree totally with oracle, but, the big thing that is bugging me is:
October 2011 bf3 came out, October 2013, bf4 came out,
now its October 2014 for hardline. Either they're cramming in everything from bf4, or they're developing the game twice as fast. But, from the beta it seems like the first option. lazyy
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
People wants a different feel from BF3 and BF4

but hardline feels the same way but with cops n' robbers, like a DLC.

IMO hardline should be a DLC for BF4, I think they both run on the same engine so it's possible, like vietnam expansion from BF:BC2

They are trying to get more money from this selling it as a "whole new game". I got in the beta and it's quite good but for a DLC, not for a "complete" game.
I thought EA was losing money currently... am I wrong?
They are.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
EA is hemmoraging money because their production costs are too high for the return they get on their products. So in a theoretically sound decision, they want less production time on their big name products to spend less money to make more money. Unfortunately, the theory ignores the fact that less production time ruins the end product, so they're making more money initially, but they tarnish their reputation and ruin future sales, essentially resulting in less money, no reputation to bank on, and damaged intellectual property. They're killing the proverbial golden goose in an attempt to fix short term losses.

That and they still have their shitty, shitty EA sports division that's grossly inefficient. And they love to reorganize their divisions almost constantly. And they seem unable to change all this, even despite their management acknowledging them. Their CEO even recognized they are considered the "Evil Empire" of game developers.

Edit: oh, and their bullshit, and poorly made, DRM which results in lost saves, forced internet connection to play offline content, solely to try to stop pirating. Which drives overall sales down to try to retrieve a small part of the market that won't buy it anyways.
Last edited by Oracle; Jun 18, 2014 at 06:29 PM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Yeah, to be honest, they need to create better games but with a smaller team of people working.