Ranking
Original Post
200k+ BodyWorks/Wax Set
It must primarily look like a Wax Model.
I would like a realistic, and very detailed set based upon the images that you will see below. I will be looking for things like Hair, Facial Features, Skin and of course some skinless sections.
It must be full 512x512
No pre-mades are allowed (I doubt you will have anything like it).
Colours must be realistic and they should be able to match with the Toribash Forces and Relaxes.
There is no time limit because I want quality and detail.
Price can increase if I like what I see or if there are not enough entries.

References
2 This is an example of a wax model.
4 I would suggest you look at this one.

I dont want my set to just be skinless. It must have small patches of skin that add to the detail and the quality of the set as a whole.

This wont be an easy request so if you are new or don't think you can make this set to my standards I would suggest that you don't waste your time, but you are still welcome to try.

The tc will be paid from this account.
Last edited by Toast; May 25, 2011 at 12:48 AM.
hey dude i would ask missue about this because i know he has a really nice like body set like what you want! I will also try to do this but it mght be a little hard for my tast. idk ill try.
Suck My Kick WICKED Suck My Kick
P0w, Gel0, Masterx3, Mam,Nadhif, Deathpool2, 123urdead, Sushiman4, J0y, Deadstop, UG0TPWND, SupahNinja, Vman45, Nub0Xx, xTheMistx, Chandlerb, Goro96, Kooky

I am not using his as a reference, and yes I know he has that and I am not trying to make it similar by any means. I wont be accepting anything that looks too similar to his. And we have talked about this in the past.
I like the set he has but it is not what I want and I want mine to be unique other wise there is no point in spending 200k.

Also I do not think you will be able to meet my standards but sure, post wips here.
I would rather it not be if I am spending 200k. But you can feel free to try.

I think its inappropriate to request a set very similar to a set already made
wishful eyes deceive me
I do not want my set to look like that missuse. This is what I am looking for mainly - http://cache2.artprintimages.com/p/L...inless-man.jpg

I would like it to be like a wax model with skin and actual facial features, hair, and some (a few parts of it to be) skinless.
Last edited by Toast; May 25, 2011 at 12:26 AM.
Originally Posted by Toast View Post
I am not using his as a reference, and yes I know he has that and I am not trying to make it similar by any means. I wont be accepting anything that looks too similar to his. And we have talked about this in the past.
I like the set he has but it is not what I want and I want mine to be unique other wise there is no point in spending 200k.

Also I do not think you will be able to meet my standards but sure, post wips here.

I am sorry for my post, I have not read this, before I posted
Originally Posted by Toast View Post
I do not want my set to look like that missuse. This is what I am looking for mainly - http://cache2.artprintimages.com/p/L...inless-man.jpg

I would like it to be like a wax model with skin and actual facial features, hair, and some (a few parts of it to be) skinless.

again, sry for the post
and good luck with u're request
wishful eyes deceive me
It is not a problem, and it actually helps me in my request because it will shows the similarities but also the differences.
Dont worry still <3 you.

Also here is another reference. It is not exactly what I am looking for but it still works for the purposes of my request.
Here
Last edited by Toast; Jun 1, 2011 at 02:53 AM.